Premier Week 30

Guest FA23

Guest THEREALTULSE

I would have rather lost the match.Now Wenger can go through the next 8 months saying "This squad showed great mentality, spirit and fight to come back against WBA", "Why would I need to strengthen this squad"

• Upvote 1

wow from 6th(liverpool) to 20th is a 12 points differencefrom 7th(bolton) to 20th is a 10 point difference8th(sunderland) to 20th is an 8 point differenceentire bottom half has a 6 point differencelol @ this relegation battle involving 80% of the league

Nasri and Wilshere had their worse games in a while.We just never got going until almunia's f*ck up, in a weird way his f*ck up got us the point... Well that or the introduction of Bendtner.Dunno why we didnt keep attacking down the left and getting crosses in for Bendtner and Chamakh after the second tbh, was the only effective thing we did all game.

wow from 6th(liverpool) to 20th is a 12 points differencefrom 7th(bolton) to 20th is a 10 point difference8th(sunderland) to 20th is an 8 point differenceentire bottom half has a 6 point differencelol @ this relegation battle involving 80% of the league
Crazy you know?3 points separating 13th placed blackburn and wigan at the bottom.

Dont think lehman is the answer for u guys....but if thats what its come too...
Yes he is 41, yes he is mad, yes he has been retired for 9 months and only started training this week, BUT I'd like to think he still a keeper that can command and do the basics, as the basics is all Almunia does at best.Wish Wenger played Lehmann in the reserve game against Liverpool midweek, cos then I'd actually know Lehmann still at least got it.