Love Making Room

kurious

we have to control the desire and manipulate it into something more powerful

sex energy>>>>>

/

forget dam we got that here b.

life>>>>>

we spend too much time doing bullshit like working and playing computer games, i gotta work tommorow fml

i wanna get high and visit the sistene (sp) chapel that shit is a portal to hell damn catholics (im not even gonna start on that)

we have to control the desire and manipulate it into something more powerful

sex energy>>>>>

True say Mike Tyson did go 5 years without sex, them times he was unbeatable.

But lol at the sex crazed animal he turned into later.

Nah son a Mars a day helps you work rest and play.

Rerpsol Honda i'm like so hearing your dawg, the sex energy manifests into something great, thats the reason why people have special children cause they don't control the energy, you know what i mean, like you got to have self control. as self control leads to the ability o maximize your potential, we all want to go to heaven bruh but its hard ukno its hard, sometimes i want to play with satan, i'm like satan 'come play with me'

• Downvote 2

• 2 years later...

Took ages to find this thread, purely because of the title, which I think should be changed accordingly

nonetheless, this position >>>>

make-a-girl-orgasm-5.jpg

switching frequently between how it is in the picture, and sitting on Your heels so she's sitting on Your thighs. 

>>>>>

I realise I'm fairly inexperienced but I enjoy teh intercourses so I shall contribute nonethelessAs a white I do enjoy eating them narns, and 69 is pretty much the epitome of that experience from what I've seen, nothing better than a face full of vag and the invisible brain you're receivingFace sitting is also great, suffocated by pums>>>>>Advocate of the fingars, if done properly can send her wildTry and refrain from negging and continue the topic as I'm enjoying the discussions

pmsl @ everyone being offended by this post

now in 2013 this would be a normal post

forum progress >>>>>>>>>>>>>>