The Summer Transfer Thread

Yakubu to Blackburn?'kin 'ell he has managed a good lil' earner for himself over the yearshe's probably 5 years older then what he say he isoverweightoff forminjury plagued baffling
lolYakubu is still tough.Big front man and will run the channels.Have a striker next to him and it's goals.

Guest haze-e
Moyes to be gone by January?Bent to hand in a transfer request before end of season?
Moyes was 14/1 to be next manager to leave earlier on today. (Its decent working in Ladbrokes still, Get the odds as they pop up Lol)

thats a f*ck*ng good move for Chelsea with Meireles, will improve them no endwhich basically rules out Liverpool winning anything this season :D
Liverpool don't need Meireles.Good player but they have enough in midfield now.
We have far too many workers and not enough intelligent midfielders imo. Although we look better with Kuyt up top on his own and Downing and Suarez. I guess, Stevie G is still coming back.

thats a f*ck*ng good move for Chelsea with Meireles, will improve them no endwhich basically rules out Liverpool winning anything this season :D
We have far too many workers and not enough intelligent midfielders imo. Although we look better with Kuyt up top on his own and Downing and Suarez. I guess, Stevie G is still coming back.
You got 2 of the best left footers in the league.Adam and Downing.Adam is a schemer and Henderson is a smart player with a good right foot aswell.

Moyes to be gone by January?Bent to hand in a transfer request before end of season?
doubt it...cant really blame moyes he aint been given anything to spend what else can u expect from him really?
ahem. 15m Fellaini, 8m Bilyadetinov (sits on the bench all day) 6m Heitingagenerous wages for old men (phil nev)Hardly sells can only think of 2 big windfalls (lescott, rooney)and he spent that gwap so.....

Lol liverpool treatwd meireilles badlyAlonso situation all over againHw u gna ave a man like that on 30k amd renege on ur deal to renogiate after a seasonDoughnuts
I'm of the same opinion, the classy thing to do would have been to give him the wage increase.He's a seasoned international watching man like Henderson come in and reportedly earn double what he's on, of course he's going to be pissed.
can only blame kenny really. mereiles beasted for you give the man his damn paper. bringing in adam and henderson will backfire given time imo henderson is certainly inferior in all aspectsadam abit better on the ball but lacks mobility. midfield will rely on lucas alot nowout of interest what was the agreed contract?
going by rumours his starting wage was 30k, to be doubled dependant upon how good his first season was.

Niklas Bendtner will bang in more goals than ANY Arsenal striker this season bar van Persie. 15 goals plus.QUOTE ME.
Bendtner is decent, just needs a run in the team.Wenger don't give certain man enough of a run but he will happily play man like Djourou.
  • Upvote 1

You got 2 of the best left footers in the league.Adam and Downing.Adam is a schemer and Henderson is a smart player with a good right foot aswell.
None of them offer what Meireles does.

Niklas Bendtner will bang in more goals than ANY Arsenal striker this season bar van Persie. 15 goals plus.QUOTE ME.
played some of his best stuff under Steve Bruce when he went out on loan to Birminghamalthough that was a while back...

felaini an heitinga are good doe! ill give u bilyatedinov but everyone makes mistakes
£15m for Fellaini is a joke.
yeah the fee is extortionate im not gonna lie I still dont think deserves to get sacked anytime soon though no way