THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

wait.. so u were excited that there was a Jamie Foxx lookalike in the club n banged ur head?

Nah the Dj said he looked like Jamie Foxx and he got excited.

Yeah man

Was gunna slide onto the D floor and sing Extravaganza to some bitch

/

On the note of race with regards to the post above me

Bare sexy dark skin freshers are onto these hipster white guys

This ain't really a vent but whatever.

Was just talking to my boy on the phone, talking about racism and shit he was telling me he was dealing with 1 Asian girl at the end of his road.

So few weeks back as he was coming home from work, suited and shit, the girl saw him outside her drum, stopped him and started talking.

Her dad comes out the drum.

Never met my boy before, the girl introduces them and my boy puts out his hand to shake with the dad.

Dad looks at him up and down and walks to the car and drives off lol

The dad rings the girl bout 2 mins later asking "has he gone yet?"

lmfao

SMH

Hope he breeds her.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This ain't really a vent but whatever.

Was just talking to my boy on the phone, talking about racism and shit he was telling me he was dealing with 1 Asian girl at the end of his road.

So few weeks back as he was coming home from work, suited and shit, the girl saw him outside her drum, stopped him and started talking.

Her dad comes out the drum.

Never met my boy before, the girl introduces them and my boy puts out his hand to shake with the dad.

Dad looks at him up and down and walks to the car and drives off lol

The dad rings the girl bout 2 mins later asking "has he gone yet?"

lmfao

SMH

Hope he breeds her.

lol you want a murder to occur?

• Upvote 1

lol *shudders*

this is why im not havin a daughter

the thuoght of your pride and joy being smashed to pieces by some beastly um bongo in the congo blacky sends a shiver down any afghans spine let alone a stani or indian

i think God has already confirmed u for 5 daughters, its just karma bro.

each one smashed by the spawn of the bottom 5 economies of Africa.

soz

• Upvote 9

lol *shudders*

the thuoght of your pride and joy being smashed to pieces by some beastly um bongo in the congo blacky sends a shiver down any afghans spine let alone a stani or indian

I hope one of my Congolese brethren impregnates your daughter & calls the offspring Papa Wemba.

• Upvote 8

lol *shudders*

Can't see any self respecting Somalian breeding your sandy daughters really :lol: