THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Even if I'm getting paid handsomely and I can get extra I'm going to

Snake someones who treats you good and you lose more than you gain.

thats all well and good, but ultimately not really. just ur rapport and salary which are replaceable

u just gotta watch put for those ones that are hungrier than the pack

a gold watch and 'great job' after putting in x amount of years wont cut it

y u rolling ur eyes bruh its true and im not even part of this "daemon" brigade

He didn't mean it in a factual way though did he, just like these people that say coloured don't mean black people are literally coloured

Even if I'm getting paid handsomely and I can get extra I'm going to

Snake someones who treats you good and you lose more than you gain.

thats all well and good, but ultimately not really. just ur rapport and salary which are replaceable

u just gotta watch put for those ones that are hungrier than the pack

a gold watch and 'great job' after putting in x amount of years wont cut it

Exactly, guy works for you and you pay him. He owes you nothing and you owe him nothing it's a equal trade off. People will obviously then go and get theirs.

• Upvote 2

I appreciate everyone wants to make money but if I treat you good and you take money from me behind my back its a different story.

If he needed more money, come and talk to me. If he's in a situation, come and talk to me. Being sly and taking customers from my area offering the same work cheaper yet using our van and parts, therefore costing us money and still using our name. Nah.

We are also a business out to make money and grow, people like that have no place where im concerned. He owes me nothing but to be honest and work where work is concerned, he's failed in doing that so goodbye. Lets see if he gets a better deal elsewhere.

Id fire man tbh

if you wanna start a side project, ask

and you know he's cutting on your prices and offering a cheaper deal and whatnot then smiling in your face the next day

aint dealing with that

but still, guy dont owe you nothing, but cant be dealing with snakes

Id fire man tbh

if you wanna start a side project, ask

and you know he's cutting on your prices and offering a cheaper deal and whatnot then smiling in your face the next day

aint dealing with that

but still, guy dont owe you nothing, but cant be dealing with snakes

Spot on

Undercutting the business at the end of the day

Not like its a ftse 100 where by you can afford to lose customers

the guy is scumbag for doing that, but i'm just highlighting the myth that because you treated him good (examples would be interesting) means he owes u loyalty

he doesnt own one aitoa of ur business. everyone is a hired gun who will take their skills elsewhere if the price is right, have this mindset and you will never be snaked again