THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

yeah its never about over dependancy in relationships one of the main things i learnt from that is this 

same.  how could i see this girl for nearly 5 years and the longest period we spent apart was....2 nights in a row.  for real.  i would even go to her flat just to get into bed and fall asleep.  if i wasnt there she would sleep with the light on, or txt me in the middle of the night asking if im ok.  boy it felt GREAT at the time tho :lol:  never again.

me personally the sex and the face kept me there too long even though I knew it was more trouble than it was worth.

pffff.   i swear the realness in here is getting too much.   if she has a nice face, a nice voice, acts nice, and enjoys sex, boy thats a dangerous mix for me.

Even the most blind see the black cat but most choose to ignore it.

real post was posted.

yeah its never about over dependancy in relationships one of the main things i learnt from that is this 

same.  how could i see this girl for nearly 5 years and the longest period we spent apart was....2 nights in a row.  for real.  i would even go to her flat just to get into bed and fall asleep.  if i wasnt there she would sleep with the light on, or txt me in the middle of the night asking if im ok.  boy it felt GREAT at the time tho :lol:  never again.

woah

yeah it was pretty over the top.  she lived across the road.  literally could see into her bedroom from mine.

obviously i dont mean from the first day i met her but yeah pretty much as soon as we started fucking i was there every day.

her brother stayed in the flat and he was cool, 3 of us would chill, smoke weed, watch lost and shit.  he had a playstation and sometimes id end up letting her go to bed early so i could jam with him for a bit :lol: guy was like my brother in the end.

• Upvote 1