The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

biggie would have fallen offrap is like boxingyoung lions come in... get into their primethen end up shot journeymen still thinkin they can recapture the essence of what they had when they came into the game, fresh and hungrya few change their styles and remain champions... nas aka bernard hopkins the seasoned hall of famer... some end up tryin to run the game and sellin their souls like jay z aka oscar de la hoya...some end up ballonning in weight and strung out on drugs like ricky hatton aka eminemthis is the nature of the game..some end up dead young like biggie aka edwin valero... and we look back at their prime and remember what they were because we never had a chance to see what they would become... :D
LOL Perfect.

biggie would have fallen offrap is like boxingyoung lions come in... get into their primethen end up shot journeymen still thinkin they can recapture the essence of what they had when they came into the game, fresh and hungrya few change their styles and remain champions... nas aka bernard hopkins the seasoned hall of famer... some end up tryin to run the game and sellin their souls like jay z aka oscar de la hoya...some end up ballonning in weight and strung out on drugs like ricky hatton aka eminemthis is the nature of the game..some end up dead young like biggie aka edwin valero... and we look back at their prime and remember what they were because we never had a chance to see what they would become... :D
:lol:Excellent analogy.Pos!
  • Downvote 1

Why does Vlad always ask that question tho?
Truss!!!It's like their trying to push this homo rap sh*t by using the dons of this rap thing.If certain rappers jump on this sly c/signing this wave then bwoy. . .

I hear what Jada is saying but bwoy ya kna, I had to smh at some parts.& I could be wrong but I don't see styles P c/signing his boy on those possible features.How time changes ppl, I know puffy raped dem man hard but Jadakiss talking like this kind of reminded me when I found out wrestling was fake.
it saddens me bro, its nuts how ppl change wit tymif biggie was alive, certain guys wud reconsider the whole rap ting
dont see a problem with what man is sayingits all true, guy is just telling it like it islast bit is offkey but he jus showed us his colours

I hear what Jada is saying but bwoy ya kna, I had to smh at some parts.& I could be wrong but I don't see styles P c/signing his boy on those possible features.How time changes ppl, I know puffy raped dem man hard but Jadakiss talking like this kind of reminded me when I found out wrestling was fake.
'ITS ALL ABOUT FINDING A NITCH'...HMM, NICHE?

WOT IS OFF KEY ABOUT RAPING ALONGSIDE SOMEONE WHO IS GAY PMSL ... AS HE SAID... IF THE SONG IS GOOD AND THE CHEQUE IS RIGHT... WOTS THE PROBLEM
:/Have you ever heard a P or Jadakiss track? Mobb Deep or LOX track?/You must be being a stupid f*ck*ng prick, why did I fall for it :D

Guest TimeBomb

Look at the world around u, for them to say anything negative about the gay community, particularly an american artist, could be as damaging as saying something negative about jewish people. Gays and jews are powerful in america.

Look at the world around u, for them to say anything negative about the gay community, particularly an american artist, could be as damaging as saying something negative about jewish people. Gays and jews are powerful in america.
definitely and thats why he said before that gays have an increasingly strong influence in the business

no idea how i ended up on thisbut

Redheads constitute approximately 4 percent of the European population.[9] Scotland has the highest proportion of redheads; 13 per cent of the population has red hair and approximately 40 per cent carries the recessive redhead gene.
average 4% n 13% in one spot, mad