The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

dipsets entourage is RIDICULOUSwhole of harlem is on stage......
Population (2008)[1] - Total 215,753
:D
:/Here, lemme help you...
hy·per·bo·le   [hahy-pur-buh-lee] Show IPA–noun Rhetoric .1.obvious and intentional exaggeration.2.an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”
  • Upvote 4

hy·per·bo·le   [hahy-pur-buh-lee] Show IPA–noun Rhetoric .1.obvious and intentional exaggeration.2.an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”
I know what he meant you ugly f*ckgo and die
  • Downvote 4

I hear what Jada is saying but bwoy ya kna, I had to smh at some parts.& I could be wrong but I don't see styles P c/signing his boy on those possible features.How time changes ppl, I know puffy raped dem man hard but Jadakiss talking like this kind of reminded me when I found out wrestling was fake.
  • Downvote 1

I don't mind the 'go & die' but, MIKE KANE ugly?Nah fam, never in a million years.
  • Downvote 4

I don't mind the 'go & die' but, MIKE KANE ugly?Nah fam, never in a million years.
LOL u don't seem to remember the Ruger Rell picsEven Tulse Rugerised yo ass

I hear what Jada is saying but bwoy ya kna, I had to smh at some parts.& I could be wrong but I don't see styles P c/signing his boy on those possible features.How time changes ppl, I know puffy raped dem man hard but Jadakiss talking like this kind of reminded me when I found out wrestling was fake.
it saddens me bro, its nuts how ppl change wit tymif biggie was alive, certain guys wud reconsider the whole rap ting

biggie said he would suck a girl's dad's d*cki dnt think he would have a problemjust saying
nah that was just for shock factor,its like wen will smith sed he wud marry da gals brother just to get in her family.biggie dont seem like the type to sell out, he wud probably switch up his style a lil bit like what jay z does.

anyone ever think at times the name Jadakiss is kinda moist?also, did he like one day cough while in the booth and just decide to keep doing it?
  • Upvote 1

They are from manchester not London its like america and canada different places different accents, any on of you that dont like british accents f.u.c.k y.o.u your WOMEN LOVE THE ENGLISH ACCENT will be over there f.u.c.k.i.n your women in late august b.i.t.c.h.e.s lol uk stand up!!!!
disappointed.gif