The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

Guest M12 Part 2

you man ring people while your having a sh*t :D I cs the need to read, or be on phone txting/whatsapp etc. but allowing ringing people

Guest M12 Part 2
:D /that sh*t just dont feel right. Id feel like i was disrespecting someone if i spoke to them whilst i was taking a sh*t. and what do you do at the end, balance the phone whilst your wiping down etc. nah not for me

:D /that sh*t just dont feel right. Id feel like i was disrespecting someone if i spoke to them whilst i was taking a sh*t. and what do you do at the end, balance the phone whilst your wiping down etc. nah not for me
Hit 'em with this...1298.png...put the phone down & grab the baby wipes.This will be my last post on the matter, I ain't trying to offend you guise.
  • Upvote 1

Guest 11 Bills
you man ring people while your having a sh*t :D I cs the need to read, or be on phone txting/whatsapp etc. but allowing ringing people
what im sayin, id be pretty distrubed if i knew someone was takin a sh*t while talkin to me.i usually just listen to music or play fruit ninja (best game ever)couple tmes when I was at my parents I used to take a stool and a laptop n jus chat sh*t online, now I dnt spend as much time in there