Midlands Girls

Fresh

Guest Esquilax
He failed GCSE Geography, you failed GCSE English Language, it ain't cool to be a hypocrite bro...
Don't forget Sociology as well

Guest Awesome Kong
He failed GCSE Geography, you failed GCSE English Language, it ain't cool to be a hypocrite bro...
I passed gcse english lit & language rude girl (a-c) so relax. Your french, french people are sh*t, so relax.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2
I passed gcse english lit & language rude girl (a-c) so relax. Your french, french people are sh*t, so relax.
:D

• 2 weeks later...
As someone above has said, Brum is definately a Hub. A Couple weeks ago I was out there, spoke to 5 girls, 1 from Stoke, 1 from Leeds, 1 From Gloucester, 1 from Derby, 1 from Brum. Snm.I've never witnessed any Brummy goons odt though I've heard some sh*t, they've never hindered my sh*t. In fact the opposite. That night I was in Bed - Gatecrasher. I caught laughs with the Brum guy stood next to me as we witnessed the bar girl (who was 9 or 10) par 3 guys in quick succession. Banter ensued when he said she thinks she too nice. etc etc (he sounded hurt). The guy went on to say there was a nicer girl inside which I disagreed, cos I had scoped around and the general level was 6. I told him go get that and he said "Ah onleh if yeh genna wingman meh" I laughed at how perculiar this was, then went to do the dam ting. Seeing as this wasn't my guy I kinda felt I had to come hard, we both got through.THIS could never happen in ends, in ends from time a man stands too close, let alone opens his mouth the tension is immense.
is brighton in the midlands?
f*ckS SAKErs5y7n.jpg

so is brum the best place to go for a night out and some pretty whores because im looking to go out there next monthbut none of us are on driving thinking a coach would be cheaper do coaches go therei also saw newcastle get ratings on here so i brought that up and everyone seemed on it aswell

Guest M12 Part 2
u can go to any city in the uk and have a decent time imo
Brav I'd go even further and say mist towns too. I've had big nights in some f*cked places.