Arsene - I want B52 to stay

gemma

he has no future if we continue with 451/433. no other striker at arsenal apart from van persie has a future under that formation.id say go back to 442 but considering we dont have any real natural wide midfielders, switch to 41212.
and have even less width? no thanks
  • Upvote 1

yeah but there was width created by henry moving to the left, and lauren and cole bursting forward creating room for pires and ljungberg to make runs central. most of this current batch of players are opposed to width so whats the point of playing with a formation that requires it?

hes a f*ck*ng disgracespent too much time gettin his d*ck wet in a f*ck*ng scandinavian princessit doesnt matter for him...we need fighters up front... rvp is a fighter even though hes a crippled sex pestchamakh looks like a scummy illegal immigrant whose jus ran the channel tunnnel.. theres no intensity or drive about himi'l giv hjim another season bt bentner should be shipped to birmingham quickly for 7 million
LOLOL

yeah but there was width created by henry moving to the left, and lauren and cole bursting forward creating room for pires and ljungberg to make runs central. most of this current batch of players are opposed to width so whats the point of playing with a formation that requires it?
In a 4-4-2, Clichy would make more runs forward IMO. Sagna does that anyway.Only way we go 4-4-2 is if we buy an extra striker who would be Benzema and he likes drifting left too like Henry.

In a 4-4-2, Clichy would make more runs forward IMO. Sagna does that anyway.Only way we go 4-4-2 is if we buy an extra striker who would be Benzema and he likes drifting left too like Henry.
tbh i want clichy out of the club, he is useless offensively and defensively. new left back is needed asap as gibbs seems to be hoytes left sided cousin/injury prone.and i think 4-1-2-1-2 would work better with the core group of attacking players than 442 or our current formation, cesc behind the 2 strikers, walcott playing on the last shoulder, van persie doing what he does on his own anyway but with the option of butting walcott through ahead of him. plus it would be more suited for guys like vela and bendtner who have been frozen out by the 451.obviously we still need to get some defenders and ball winning midfielder(s) in this summer regardless of whatever happens.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Arsenal training is nothing compared to Juventus! Bendtner takes dig at Gunners

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 10:53, 15 October 2012 | UPDATED: 10:57, 15 October 2012

Nicklas Bendtner has taken a swipe at Arsenal by claiming the training programme at Juventus is the best he has been involved in.

Bendtner joined the Italians on loan for the season just before the summer transfer window closed.

The Denmark striker had arrived at Arsenal in 2004 but failed to establish himself in the team and had loan spells at Birmingham and Sunderland before moving to Serie A.

article-2217897-157A17DA000005DC-110_468x406.jpg

'At Juventus, the training has been different to - and much harder than - anything I've done before,' he said in Ekstra Bladet. 'Because of that, my form is at a peak. I'm much sharper.

'Without playing, I'm down to fighting weight and that's never happened before.'

Bendtner, 24, has made just one league appearance for Juve but added: 'I think Juventus are aware of what I can do.

'When you come to a new club, you have to learn about things. In seven games, they have won six and drawn one, so it's fine.'

After scoring for his country in a draw against Bulgaria on Friday, Bendtner is set to meet a few familiar faces when the Danes face Italy on Tuesday night.

He said: 'Of course, it will be enjoyable to play against Italy, who have eight Juventus players in their squad. They know me and I know them, so I don't know if anyone has an advantage.

'For me, it's a battle that Denmark must win rather than a battle that Nicklas must win. I think we need to win as a team - it's not something I have to win as an individual.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2217897/Nicklas-Bendtner-dig-Arsenal-training.html#ixzz29QOM3DMO

• 10 months later...