Harry Out

Rsonist

Yes everybody forgots that.

They also forgot how shit jols team were im comparison

Thing is what I don't get Harry keeps saying he brought spurs back from nothing but before the Ramos debacle (who actually won a trophy) jol was 5th two years straight do people forget this?

THATS WHAT IM SAYING

the guy talks like we were in the lower leagues and he brought us into the prem

Thing is what I don't get Harry keeps saying he brought spurs back from nothing but before the Ramos debacle (who actually won a trophy) jol was 5th two years straight do people forget this?

What are you talking about

We were a relegation team about to be relegated and Harry saved us.

Before Harry we used to finish 15th etc

:lol:

Harry >

The Club is delighted to announce that Andre Villas-Boas has joined as our new Head Coach on a 3 year contract.

Andre was previously at Porto and led them to an undefeated season in the league, winning four trophies and becoming the youngest manager ever to win a European title in the process, before joining Chelsea and extending his run to 39 games undefeated.

Commenting on the appointment, Chairman, Daniel Levy said: “I am delighted that Andre has agreed to become our new Head Coach. He has an outstanding reputation for his technical knowledge of the game and for creating well-organised teams capable of playing football in an attractive and attacking style. Andre shares our long-term ambitions and ethos of developing players and nurturing young talent, and he will be able to do so now at a new world class Training Centre.”

Speaking as the new Head Coach, Andre Villas-Boas said, “Tottenham Hotspur is a great club with a strong tradition and fantastic support, both at home and throughout the world. I feel privileged to be its coach. For me, this is one of the most exciting coaching positions in the Premier League. I have had several discussions with the Chairman and the Board and I share their vision for the future progress of the Club. This is a squad any coach would love to work with and together I believe we can bring success in the seasons ahead."

Andre brings with him two members of his coaching staff - First Team fitness coach Jose Mario Rocha and Daniel Sousa, head of opposition scouting.

Daniel Levy continued: "We are constantly looking to move the Club forward. It is important that we now look to develop the potential within the squads at all levels, whilst strengthening the First Team in the summer in key positions with players who will become part of the future success of the Club.”

Harry Redknapp hopes Chelsea win the UEFA Champions League regardless of whether it ends Tottenham's hopes of qualifying for the competition.

sack the f*ck*ng c*nt now.

Let's not forget he said he was rooting for Chelsea against Barca so they have to play an extra game (when the premiership season is over)

Dale Johnson @dalejohnsonESPN Harry Redknapp on players and Champions League: "To be honest with you I think it's over-rated. Premier League football is enough"

f*ckin hell.

told myself not to open this thread because he'll never be sacked, and I see these? this guy!

how many corners with no goals? cbl

expect a more organised team under AVB, 4th/3rd achievable, hopefully a good Europa League run

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial

The first thing Andre did upon arrival was go out and inspect the training pitches.

the sly digs :rofl:

one thing about villas boas i can see the players hating and i can see him dropping certain players over is he likes to play the match on the side of the pitch

hes not one of those guys that says "go out there and and play"..... the guy likes to direct every pass, run, move, tackle and shot like hes playing Fifa

hope he does well so arrys mates can write about more important frauds managing some of the top clubs

Yeah he's the complete opposite of Harry :lol:

Some of the players weren't happy with the way Harry was moving with the lack of tactics so they should be welcoming with Villas boas tactics

If we lose/draw our first game, could be big trouble. No doubt Harry and his mates will be going nuts in the papers saying its the worst move in history etc

Newcastle away pmsl

good luck

whos going to be the keeper ?

friedal was for sure the weak link after xmas

Hopefully the Lloris rumours are true...

did the goons actually bid 12m for him last week?

Hopefully the Lloris rumours are true...

did the goons actually bid 12m for him last week?

If you believe your fav ITK

:lol:

Roger?

c*nt.

lyon want 16m euros for him

not convinced outside FM