Parents and Partners

Wavant

My girl gets on too well with my fam tbh. From time I told my dad I was thinking about ending it and he switched at me and told me to fix it I knew what time it was. The thing that takes the piss was he didn't even ask me if she cheated on me or anything or if it was her fault. Jut automatically went in on me. Felt like parents evening all over again.
:D :D Them shot gun weddings where its your parents holding the guns at you

My mum and dad love my girlfriend still. Its a madness actually cause if we break up i actually know my mum will be pissed :D :D
Yeah when we split up I know slyly they were upset but they backed me and supported me completely. I know my mum especially is over the moon were back together. She's dropped hints about grankids <_<Certain times she'll come to my yard and I won't see her for an hour coz she's downstairs chatting to my mum n sisBefore I got with my girl 4 years ago my dad kept asking me literally monthly why I ain't got a gf. Little did he know I was linking like 4 chicks a week.

Same guy left a used dom on the toilet seat.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
remember when I was about 17, banged one ting at my yard then went out. Left dom wrappers and tissue in the bathroom!!!!!The realisation where I'm on the bus and clock what I've done and know there's no way I'll be home before my parents<<<<<<<<<<<Came home and there was no sign of the doms and it was never mentioned!

the last girl I was gonna make my "girlfriend" I decided to tell my Mum about but they never met.When I last went home she was like how's you and that girl going, I was like "nah wasn't gonna work"Cue her probing with a million questions, I LOVE BEING SINGLE TOO MUCH but obviously couldnt say that

My family get on really well with my girlfriend.I don't get on with her parents AT ALL, nearly came to blows with the step dad for arriving on my door step without asking.They are useless parents and I don't respect people like that so I had no intention of ever being friendly with them.

Guest M12 Part 2
My family get on really well with my girlfriend.I don't get on with her parents AT ALL, nearly came to blows with the step dad for arriving on my door step without asking.They are useless parents and I don't respect people like that so I had no intention of ever being friendly with them.
:D does your girl mind that you have this opinion of her parents.

My girl gets on too well with my fam tbh. From time I told my dad I was thinking about ending it and he switched at me and told me to fix it I knew what time it was. The thing that takes the piss was he didn't even ask me if she cheated on me or anything or if it was her fault. Jut automatically went in on me. Felt like parents evening all over again.
LOL deepdeeeep/its a complex thing but she loves me tbh

my nan is like 90+ and any time i introduce a chick to her she always thinks its my first gf from eons agomad thing is she recognises every one eles and knows who they are lolmy nan loved her off i guess
lol at not clocking the subtle inclination, she's basically telling the new chick she hasn't got sh*t on the old one.

Guest Esquilax
my nan is like 90+ and any time i introduce a chick to her she always thinks its my first gf from eons agomad thing is she recognises every one eles and knows who they are lolmy nan loved her off i guess
lol at not clocking the the alzheimers
  • Downvote 8

lol at not clocking the the alzheimers
Thats not cool mate

Mum liked my girl when she first met her. Dad I have no idea but we never really talked anyways so it's whatever.My fam like her but that's because they know I'm already too independent that I don't know their validation for anything at all.My gran really likes her but I think I could shoot a nun and my gran would still think I'm an angel on earth.

Guest Portuguese

Mama has been cool with the girls I have introduce to her as long as your French,Italian,Portuguese,Spanish speaking she will like youShe doesn't seem to rate english girls(I think she is slyly racist)