Victim of Foul Play?

Reivax ™

reivax - cant think of any valid reason for a mate to do that - maybe if u had a girl and he was trying to stop you from cheating on her? or if the one u were drawing was actually a 3/10 not a 6.5
naa he's just a bitch, I know what he's like, i've known him since year 8.I know she wasnt a 3/10 because;A: I wouldnt have been pissed about the situationB: He would have f*cked her if he had the chanceC: My boys wouldnt have backed my case if she was a 3.

reivax - cant think of any valid reason for a mate to do that - maybe if u had a girl and he was trying to stop you from cheating on her? or if the one u were drawing was actually a 3/10 not a 6.5
naa he's just a bitch, I know what he's like, i've known him since year 8.I know she wasnt a 3/10 because;A: I wouldnt have been pissed about the situationB: He would have f*cked her if he had the chanceC: My boys wouldnt have backed my case if she was a 3.
valid points still

lol all the guys i used to jam with tried to block in me in some way or another.example chatting to a chick: 'i like the kooks' 'i was like me too'. moist pussyless other boy 'no you don't'even when i do actually like some of their songs, obviously from then on the girl thinks im just lieing to draw her and game plan fails.f*ck jealous guys
elsonstare.gif?w=379&h=289

Guest TimeBomb

thats a bizarre situation i cant imagine that at all from any of my guys, must be something more to it like he had some inside info on the girl, i just cant comprehend his actions. Didnt he explain himself?

lol all the guys i used to jam with tried to block in me in some way or another.example chatting to a chick: 'i like the kooks' 'i was like me too'. moist pussyless other boy 'no you don't'even when i do actually like some of their songs, obviously from then on the girl thinks im just lieing to draw her and game plan fails.f*ck jealous guys
sh*t like this is just d*cking aroundlike when you realise your boy just got a phone call from his mum n u start making orgasm sounds n shouting "harder harder" "oh yea *insert name here* give it to me" (this was school times, this hasnt happened in years)that didnt sound malicious, maybe he was bored lol

sh*t like this is just d*cking aroundlike when you realise your boy just got a phone call from his mum n u start making orgasm sounds n shouting "harder harder" "oh yea *insert name here* give it to me" (this was school times, this hasnt happened in years)that didnt sound malicious, maybe he was bored lol
lol at breddas dat do that when theyr bored, dont know guys like this they was them guys with the student support sitting next 2 them

• 9 months later...

seemed like the closest thread to applying

I was forced into cockblocking through football team dare - if I don't do dare I get punished on training ground

so we in a bar celebrating a win ( notably over Michel Kane's team, still {had to throw that in} )

guy's drawing a girl, invites her to come sit with us. I'm standing behind the seat she's gonna sit in, team signal to me the dare to pull her chair

I pull the chair, and she drops, gets up, and storms off in embarassment.

I did, however, explain the dare and bring her back to the group after, due to being called "the best cockblock ever" ( somehow a positive thing among the team? ). he got number

• 1 year later...

I was made out to be a cockblocker through no fault of my own.

So I'm in the cinema on my own about to watch Last Vegas, when my boy from work comes in, with his girl.

I wave from a distance to say hi, then she suggested they sit with me.

They come and sit next to me. Awkward, for me, because I can't glance to my right in case they're lipsin, awkward for them because they can't do as they normally would in cinema if I wasn't directly next to them. 

I was made out to be a cockblocker through no fault of my own.

So I'm in the cinema on my own about to watch Last Vegas, when my boy from work comes in, with his girl.

I wave from a distance to say hi, then she suggested they sit with me.

They come and sit next to me. Awkward, for me, because I can't glance to my right in case they're lipsin, awkward for them because they can't do as they normally would in cinema if I wasn't directly next to them. 

your boy cant speak up and say no?