Victim of Foul Play?

Reivax ™

I was made out to be a cockblocker through no fault of my own.

So I'm in the cinema on my own about to watch Last Vegas, when my boy from work comes in, with his girl.

I wave from a distance to say hi, then she suggested they sit with me.

They come and sit next to me. Awkward, for me, because I can't glance to my right in case they're lipsin, awkward for them because they can't do as they normally would in cinema if I wasn't directly next to them. 

Ermmm no send but who goes to the cinema on their ones?

Lens obviously you go cinema a lot and that's your passion. Do you go alone or with someone, or a mixture of both (no send) x

the x at the end is suspect

still, 50/50. if no one wants to go see what I wana see, I go on my own. 

not about only getting to see the biggest blockbusters, or getting asked "are there any black people in it?" every time I suggest a film. 

in fact, it was this quote by Revs, on this forum, and this thread in general, that made me try it the first time, and I've never looked back

as a general rule i'll never miss out on doing something i want to do because no one else was on it.

• Upvote 4

Are people really weirded out by going cinema on their own? I do it regularly especially if it's a film I want to see on the big screen.

Because my job involves a lot of rendering which can take a few hours, I've been going to the cinema during the afternoon which is even better especially for the smaller movies.

I can't understand anyone who thinks streaming a film on their laptop is the same as seeing it in a cinema.

I can't watch a cam rip, and if I enjoy the film I've seen at home, I regret not being able to see it at a cinema. 

Timebomb, I also had enough. Bicches telling me they won't watch The Social Network, The Fighter or The Town, but they will watch Jackass and Paranormal Activity. 

Now I prefer it. If I actually look forward to a film, I'll go on my own and enjoy it at a quiet cinema time, with no distraction/less annoying other customers. Weekdays before 5pm >>>>

Take bicches to see the films I don't really care about, Fast and Furious, Battleship, White House Down, etc, not caring about the film being ruined

bummy how? so I should go at 9pm on orange wednesday, and sit in a packed cinema between 2 couples, and constantly hear convos over the film?

I watch Blu Ray rips of films that are already out. saw Crazy Heart the other day, starting to develop a thing for Maggie Gylenhall, she's got a nice alternative look. 

Maggie-Gyllenhaal-woman-of-the-moment-th

but the new releases get watched in cinema