Gervinho

8BALL

i kinda saw his celebration as knowing that his confidence is still low, and this goal isnt gonna change that yet. he needs someone to believe in him. Also him congratulating Ramsey on the assist i read that as him recognising the similar position that Ramsey is in (in relation to him-). Only difference is Ramsey seems to have thicker skin.

You forgetting Wenger but his faith in him at the start of the season?

After his purple patch he went back to type. The guys shit. We shouldn't be accepting this bottler at our club.

Honestly I dont think playing for Arsenal is something he enjoys, or as fun as he thought it was going to be...

He arrived in the worst summer (sold Fabregas, Nasri, and his fellow friendly joker Eboue), he gets arguably the most stick from our fans, and then his headtop doesn't help him at all, and then his form in all over the place in 90 minutes let alone over months...

This summer he lost another mate in Song, and tbh we all know he's gonna lose Sagna an Sagna has probably been bitching to him all year.

When I watched his Soccer Am team-mates a couple weeks ago, I thought this yute has bait not mixed with his team-mates of different cultures or embraced England at all and the obvious ones that you think of as naturally part of his circle either leave or/and persistent crocks (Sagna, Diaby) which means not training with him day to day. At least Ramsey has a bag of friends to help him through tough times. Gervinho just seems a bit of a loner... As even around his peoples he seem quiet... Watch and see what I mean...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaTQmRBBp3A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_hYkIqoKJg

He could be a loaner but as long as he maintains a professional relationship with the team then thats cool

He was embraced by the team when he scored tbh

And you know them man dont ramp if it really was the case that he was an outcast, he would have been celebrating alone

i never said he was disliked, I'm saying he looks to me like he ain't enjoying playing for Arsenal, and tbh why would he?

Which is why I say Wenger better know what he's doing with Gervinho this summer cos if he plays to get out he might actually become a player like Theo did for 3 months lol

Gervinho just seems a bit of a loner... As even around his peoples he seem quiet... Watch and see what I mean...

Gervinho is 25 – was 24 then – but still seems to be treated as the baby of the squad – in part because he is younger than the rest of the golden generation, perhaps not even fully part of it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/jan/23/gervinho-arsenal-ivory-coast

his own dons dont even rate him.

• 3 weeks later...

"Honestly, he is not a clinical finisher," said the French tactician.

"When he is completely relaxed, he's quite good.

"He rushes his finishing because when he arrives in front of the goal he wants to get rid of it.

"The big goalscorers just pass it in and that's what he has to learn."

Wenger added on a man who went 14 games without a goal at one stage this season: "My worry was he played in front of a negative atmosphere here so you always persist to give him confidence again.

"In training, he finishes well. Better than when he arrived.

"It will get better. His finishing is linked with his psychology. He wants to do well. He loves football. He is a hard worker."

For all his negative points, Gervais will always get into great positions

whether he can consistently turn it into chances created and goals remains to be seen

But he is a man who is capable of 12+ goals and 15+ assists a season in all comps, no question about that