Any Body know bout this chick

ozzie66

guys might aswell come thru now anyway then we can send this topic to the guy to make him feel better......

or worse....

dunno how man let thereself get violated...

1 of my boys ex's blackmailing him about everything saying "i'll make sure you never see your son again"

don't even know the bitch and i feel to kidnapp her but he keeps his cool

Can't f*ck up in those situations. Get evidence of it take it to the powers that be, rely on the daemonz if u have to

1 of my boys ex's blackmailing him about everything saying "i'll make sure you never see your son again"

Can't f*ck up in those situations. Get evidence of it take it to the powers that be, rely on the daemonz if u have to

:rofl: so carzjrh

you lot are gassed over any standard jezz from the blocks. COME ON. about you dont believe me. I dont give a f*ck. the hate was immense from the negs n comments back then... but cmon DST told you lot already what im about.

Fact is that must be the man who was goin out with er for time and she told him shes a virgin. How i know this? one chick (a friend) told me that shes goin out with er friend and he believes serenas a virgin. I spat out my drink on my car window. literally. as i said. pam. out. regular. cmon. SHE THEN TOLD THE GUY ABOUT ME PAMMIN REGULAR AND SHE CALLED ME (f*ck knows how she found my digits) but whining about why did i tell him and wreck the one good thing she had? sounded good from what ozzie was sent though didnt it.

• Upvote 1

madi.png

fammmmmmm... i can't keep seeing my donny going out like this

feel to bally up n grab the whistle

god help any chick that tried them 1s with me

madi.png

fammmmmmm... i can't keep seeing my donny going out like this

feel to bally up n grab the whistle

god help any chick that tried them 1s with me

1 bitch was doing that to my boy but basically forcing him to be with her, he gave it a serious go then he found out earlier this year she was cheating on him.

Then when he went to pick up his son he saw new clothes she was buying for the next bredda in the yard.

Lard.

Just keep a screenshot of everything for him bro and flick out ting like Luke Skywalker when she talks that smack again, guarantee she will seckle her skin.