Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

What I don't understand is why havnt the police whipped out the water hoses yet?

From The Guardian:'Our correspondent Vikram Dodd reports that Scotland Yard has introduced special powers in four areas, allowing officers to stop and search suspects without reasonable suspicion. The powers are contained in section 60 of the Public Order Act. The areas are Lambeth, Haringey, Enfield and Waltham Forest. The section 60 powers were invoked around midnight on Sunday following a second night of serious disorder to hit London.'

From The Guardian:'Our correspondent Vikram Dodd reports that Scotland Yard has introduced special powers in four areas, allowing officers to stop and search suspects without reasonable suspicion. The powers are contained in section 60 of the Public Order Act. The areas are Lambeth, Haringey, Enfield and Waltham Forest. The section 60 powers were invoked around midnight on Sunday following a second night of serious disorder to hit London.'
This is how it starts.

lame

London riots: BlackBerry manufacturer offers to help police 'in any way we can'The manufacturer of BlackBerry smartphones has offered to help police investigate disturbances in London after it became clear some of the violence was being coordinated via its instant messenger services.Woman using Blackberry phoneBlackBerry Messenger (BBM) was used to organise this weekend’s disturbances Photo: ALAMYBy Christopher Williams, Technology Correspondent4:19PM BST 08 Aug 2011In a message posted on its official Twitter account for the UK, Research In Motion (RIM) expressed sympathy over the two nights of looting and rioting that have hit parts of north and south London including Tottenham, Enfield and Brixton.“We feel for those impacted by the riots in London,” it said.“We have engaged with the authorities to assist in any way we can.”Attention has focused on the firm because of the popularity of the BlackBerry Messenger application among some inner city youths. It functions as a mixture of social network and free text messaging service, allowing information to spread quickly but in relative security.BBM messages are encrypted so that they are unintelligible to anyone except the intended recipient, but RIM has access to the master key and can be compelled to hand it to authorities under part three of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act.Related Articles

What I don't understand is why havnt the police whipped out the water hoses yet?
illegal /mumzy telling me they smashed up william hill on hertford road......told her to send me a vid (was long explaining how)/dont worry lemons your middle class areas will be fine

WHEELUP FOR GODDAZ YO I EXPECT YOU AT LEYTON TONIGHT OR YOU ARE A p*ssy THAT THEINK THEY GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT YOUSALUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Init, if im not seeing his boat on tv or at least pictures of stuff he has done or doing, i expect the admins to revoke his account be banished to VIP2 Wall
:/Allow trying to take for them foolish bait heads.I don't need to prove to anyone least of all here what I'm doing in regards to these situations at hand. You believe & think whatever you like.Mr Gayle, I've seen your white wifey therefore whatever views you have on black issues imo is void. In this thread alone you've more than proved which side your on.