Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Shops have been ordered to shut early and take their stock out of their shops including locations listed above including Bond Street, Canada Water, Canary Wharf, Convert Gardens, Oxford Circus, Marble Arch, Picadilly Circus and Tottenham Court Road and Victoria.
Protecting the hive in full effect.

Greggs on fire, pissed for my pasty mandem

The music game is definitely gonna take an L..You int seeing your favorite rap star breaking the barricade anytime soon. These hood videos will def be on some heavy monitoring too with the help of youtube.

Shops have been ordered to shut early and take their stock out of their shops including locations listed above including Bond Street, Canada Water, Canary Wharf, Convert Gardens, Oxford Circus, Marble Arch, Picadilly Circus and Tottenham Court Road and Victoria.
There is nothing in Canada waterits a bus/tube station:lol:

should reach leyton mills after i break my fast
face-palm.gif
MEGA FAILTimebomb you been gassing for 3 days now you are going out and now you come with that washed postUltimate loser, log off
u been going on about uprising etc for years yet u aint done a damn thing about it, go back to ur youtube vids and conspiracy sites
  • Upvote 1

There is nothing in Canada waterits a bus/tube station:lol:
They have the shopping mall just across from the station..

should reach leyton mills after i break my fast
face-palm.gif
MEGA FAILTimebomb you been gassing for 3 days now you are going out and now you come with that washed postUltimate loser, log off
u been going on about uprising etc for years yet u aint done a damn thing about it, go back to ur youtube vids and conspiracy sites
Your a disgrace about after I break my fastYou broke your fast as soon as you thought about committing crimes you fool