Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Nick Ferrari keep going on about cancelling the Carnival
Professional stupid f*ck*ng prick. He also stated that it was predominantly black people rioting and looting. No idea how he gets away with his comment sometimes.
It is predominantly black people doing the rioting , you need to allow the persecution complex.Saying that , anyone who even SNIFFS at me funny today if i'm on public transport is getting parred.
Nick Ferrari keep going on about cancelling the Carnival
He also stated that it was predominantly black people rioting and looting. No idea how he gets away with his comments sometimes.
It is predominantly blacks you f*ck*ng idiot.PLEASE bring out the f*ck*ng army and exterminate these scumbags.
Simmer down. Take your psychology for dummies theories elsewhere. If he's a radio host in that position he should be aware of the ramifications of his remarks and those of the purposely selected callers he lets through. 
its not a theory loli was in tottenham my gf lives in palmers green, i'm always round there. it was predominantly black people rioting and looting. thats a fact not a theory.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I heard tonight is gonna be a f*ckery certain man just lookin to burn sh*t to cause disruption to emergency services and then take regent streetthats some crazy sh*t
Any how, then boy I think the Met and Govt will hardNo way they would want or allow that to happen in central

so what, prove their prejudice to be correct? :D /
I go to work in tie and shirt blazer but I am still the last option to sit next to on public transport
realness
Nah beared backpack wearing muslim looking guys still have this spot
You think white people even notice you're black? We don't care mate. Why do you care who sits next to you on a bus anyway?
Lol.....If u saw mad vybez in his shirt a blazer... and later someone asked u to describe him, first thing your saying is"Was a black looking bloke"

so what, prove their prejudice to be correct? :D /
I go to work in tie and shirt blazer but I am still the last option to sit next to on public transport
realness
Nah beared backpack wearing muslim looking guys still have this spot
You think white people even notice you're black? We don't care mate. Why do you care who sits next to you on a bus anyway?
Lol.....If u saw mad vybez in his shirt a blazer... and later someone asked u to describe him, first thing your saying is"Was a black looking bloke"
Yep.And if he was white I'd say "Was a white guy"and if he had ginger haid i'd say "Was a ginger guy"Does that mean I give a sh*t about any of the persons features? No. This forum seems to have a pre-occupation with what the white race thinks of the black race.I'm not talking for all whites, but we honestly don't care. We are used to having you around and many of us have grown up with black people. We don't have a secret agenda against you, we aren't "secret racists". We have better things to think about than you.
  • Upvote 1

Darkus is getting vex on BBC"Have some respect for an old west indian negro"

• Downvote 1

Black Policeman on LBC saying he doesnt understand why black youths look at him and say why is he working for police:/
Probably not the youths viewpoint, but it is widely known that ther is institutional racism within the police force. But I fully support more ethnic officers intergrated within the forces.

black man joining the met, black pple have been in the british police force since the 1800's.not one senior commissioner. even trident doesnt have more than 2 senior black officers.we shouldnt laugh at the guy..we should pity him.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1