Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Just as annoying and at times embarrassing to see black people like this. Its equally annoying for all these bait racists to get so much airtime...
what about the white/turks/arabs mate?
The imagery is of black people tbh, & the mere fact people are already saying carnival should get wrapped, is this country telling us what ethnic group they think can't be controlled.
"THE IMAGERY" Have you been out or u just watching the news? not even mocking, being real. bcus the media are only showin specific images
I'm talking about the news and general opinion, which is dictated by national media and the imagery they put out.
  • Upvote 1

Very big day in David Cameron's premiership, he needs to give a clear, strong message on what should be done next and how he would implement them. we'll have to see how this message trickles down to the street level.

Just as annoying and at times embarrassing to see black people like this. Its equally annoying for all these bait racists to get so much airtime...
The imagery is of black people tbh, & the mere fact people are already saying carnival should get wrapped, is this country telling us what ethnic group they think can't be controlled.
"THE IMAGERY" Have you been out or u just watching the news? not even mocking, being real. bcus the media are only showin specific images
I'm talking about the news and general opinion, which is dictated by national media and the imagery they put out.
f*ck the media tbh, why was der no coverage of wat happend in wood green, the police let that happen! this is all co-ordinated

Guest M12 Part 2
if the uncle tom paranoid black idiots on here and elsewhere are annoyed that "they are being given a bad name" because of 2000max youth.....fact is you were never liked. They even tell you they 'tolerate' you anyways.
Hundred percent. It's this stupid blacks v niggas mentslity our community has, But in reality to them we are all niggas, there is no distinction.

f*ck the media tbh, why was der no coverage of wat happend in wood green, the police let that happen! this is all co-ordinated
But I was talking about the media...I dont need the media to tell me what really happens in the ends, never have & never will.My point was more on what they spin nationally & who they let talk on matters like they ever spent time there. Its annoying.
  • Upvote 1

But I was talking about the media...I dont need the media to tell me what really happens in the ends, never have & never will.My point was more on what they spin nationally & who they let talk on matters like they ever spent time there.
oh i get you, like the youtube clip i posted earlier, y dont they show that on tv?theres f*ck bois in cheltenham that have never been totty or wood green in der life talkin about sh*t dey dont understand

if the uncle tom paranoid black idiots on here and elsewhere are annoyed that "they are being given a bad name" because of 2000max youth.....fact is you were never liked. They even tell you they 'tolerate' you anyways.
Hundred percent. It's this stupid blacks v niggas mentslity our community has, But in reality to them we are all niggas, there is no distinction.
YESS!!!
  • Upvote 1