Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

These guys are jokers cussing twitter and fb saying it let's people take over the country and it needs to be stopped but when sh*t is going down in the middle east and north Africa they are down for the exact same thing. Hypocrites
Or when they want the youths vote. They want to spread their campaign via facebook.

Why do so many black people make excuses for racists?The amount of people on my facebook saying sh*t like 'You see thats why they hate us, niggas being niggas' like to say Europeans didn't go and loot a whole continent.
You're almost as bad as the racist people you've spent so much time complaining about, you're so entrenched in your views you've lost all sense of perspective and can't even see the obvious flaws in the actions of some people that are indefensible.You make it difficult for people with balanced opinions to be heard because people with dumb views at the opposite end of the spectrum would rather pick an argument with you because you validate a lot of their extreme opinions.Nothing but bickering and roundabout arguments are the result of this.
I don't think you understood his post.
This was a response to his comments over the whole topic, I understood what he meant/what's the number of casualties so far?

Guest M12 Part 2
Round 4 tonightThink police will step up their gameRacist will always have the same view it's just that others will show their true coloursEnd of day your still a nucca don't matter how much u like to church it up I go to work in tie and shirt blazer but I am still the last option to sit next to on public transport
R.talk

Guest Portuguese
Some of these celebs on twitter and wankers on fb are pissing me off chatting sh*t they should try steppin in the shoes of some of these youts i hope this spreads to manchester so i can rob back what the bookies owe me and get some new garms from selfridges also these goons should roll over footballers houses
There full of sh*t, Mz Bratt has been the number 1 culprit moving like shes mother Theresa had to stop following her.
y were u following her in the first place g

Goddaz and your bullshit. You act like every black person imprisoned or shot was just a hapless victim.This is is too far and this is not even about that. This is about the high rate of youth unemployment and just like the paris riots, this is the youths form of protest.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2