Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

The streets feel eerie I felt like people were looking at me funny on the way to work. I think I'm just paranoid though
They were trust was in stow eating my subway brekkie sitting down at the bus station thing with two other blacks we all had on shirts and are obviously working men but we were given some wide berth and people staring and sh*t they had pcso out there watching like we gonna start something smhShit about to hit that fan if this is what is gonna happen now Marlo you was right sir

so Batman flew back into Gotham city this morning, currently holding a 'Cobra' meeting with the other Avengers on how to deal with the expendibles.//lol@ the bitch on the bus this morning desperately trying to read my Bb messages. i turned to her and asked if she was seeking some inside secret information about where the next riots where gonna hold? and proceeded to call her a racist bitch, and she got up and moved seat. thats why i hate PT

• Downvote 2

Nah why are people saying Ilford Cineworld is on fire. MUST be gas
Lies. just came from there and barkingthey tried to riot in barking and it got locked off quick, but bare guys are hanging around waiting for it to get late and the numbers to riseit's actually nuts just standing there you can feel the anticipation of the crowds, you can actually see the fear on certain officers faces defo gonna be a mad one in barking tonight
Yeh they sent the feds from ilford high street to barking (2 hours later though)
are you sure?is this confirmed?i hope not

lol@ the bitch on the bus this morning desperately trying to read my Bb messages. i turned to her and asked if she was seeking some inside secret information about where the next riots where gonna hold? and proceeded to call her a racist bitch, and she got up and moved seat. thats why i hate PT
:oso what was her response?

Nick Ferrari keep going on about cancelling the Carnival
He also stated that it was predominantly black people rioting and looting. No idea how he gets away with his comments sometimes.

Professional stupid f*ck*ng prick. He also stated that it was predominantly black people rioting and looting. No idea how he gets away with his comment sometimes.
It is predominantly black people doing the rioting , you need to allow the persecution complex.Saying that , anyone who even SNIFFS at me funny today if i'm on public transport is getting parred.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

it is predominately black people why are people buryin their headsthen the minority is turks, jews, arabs, eastern europeans and whites joining in.../maybe at 1 certain point, or 1 certain camera angle u saw a bag of white people or next races.. but as a probability whole, it is black people who come out on top

• Upvote 4

Have they mentioned the word riot yetI am sure Riots payout on insurance,But if they call it Civil Disorder or something no payout/Still don't like how the catalyst/excuse was the shooting, even though there has been so many recentlyand it all kicked off while D.C. is on hols, and nobody has bothered touching police stations or political buildings

lol@ the bitch on the bus this morning desperately trying to read my Bb messages. i turned to her and asked if she was seeking some inside secret information about where the next riots where gonna hold? and proceeded to call her a racist bitch, and she got up and moved seat. thats why i hate PT
:oso what was her response?
she was shocked ...thats why she quickly moved. @ imnothim.. i dont need to convince any racist c*nt who doesnt know me about me.i played on her ignorance. With all the black golliwogging all these years dont the same racist cunts still come out the wood work in their overwhelming droves and still look at colour? one needs to give it back to them. any funny looks i get i will cuss the pricks out.

so what, prove their prejudice to be correct? :D /
I go to work in tie and shirt blazer but I am still the last option to sit next to on public transport
realness
Nah beared backpack wearing muslim looking guys still have this spot
You think white people even notice you're black? We don't care mate. Why do you care who sits next to you on a bus anyway?
  • Downvote 6

Professional stupid f*ck*ng prick. He also stated that it was predominantly black people rioting and looting. No idea how he gets away with his comment sometimes.
It is predominantly black people doing the rioting , you need to allow the persecution complex.Saying that , anyone who even SNIFFS at me funny today if i'm on public transport is getting parred.
He also stated that it was predominantly black people rioting and looting. No idea how he gets away with his comments sometimes.
It is predominantly blacks you f*ck*ng idiot.PLEASE bring out the f*ck*ng army and exterminate these scumbags.
Simmer down. Take your psychology for dummies theories elsewhere. If he's a radio host in that position he should be aware of the ramifications of his remarks and those of the purposely selected callers he lets through.