Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Multiculturalism is dead. Every ethnic group for themselves. Safe black people. You guys really know how polarise people.
u should pay attention to ur avi
What about Him? YouTube star. Funniest guy around. Great role model to us fellow Asians. Say nada
  • Downvote 3

Peernell it is your right to disagree but it's happened to me all my life and as you see many agreeAs for bringing in the army your joking right didnt we start killing libiyans because they wanted to stop people causing madness on their own land ?Come on bruv[insert rio pic]

459 ARRESTED69 CHARGED...390 RELEASED
SMHAnd they wonder why the youths dont care about police\judicial system
i doubt 390 got NFA'd most likely thrown on bail,from time the police cells are full / noones gettin birded for looting, prisons full enough, feds only want them rioters that f*cked up feds an burnt sh*t

so what, prove their prejudice to be correct? :D /
I go to work in tie and shirt blazer but I am still the last option to sit next to on public transport
realness
Nah beared backpack wearing muslim looking guys still have this spot
You think white people even notice you're black? We don't care mate. Why do you care who sits next to you on a bus anyway?
not sure how much of this is aimed at me but what i will say is ive been wrongfully stopped and searched under section 44 of the anti terror act what does that mean i look like a terrorist?that made me question how i appear to other people - an asian? a muslim? since my childhood i have been raacially abused, physically attacked, and targetted by the police all purely over my appearanceso yes - maybe at times ive been too aware of how people perceive me but what vybez said was right i dress in a suit and tie but im still the last option to sit next to on public transport
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

nick ferrari is the UK's bill o'reillly. fat jewish c*nt who always fans controversy.its not racist to point out he's jewish is it?
If someone called you s black c*nt would you feel offended as there only pointing out your skin colour You are the a vile racist who will get dodgy looks as you probably look at people then wonder why they look at you
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so what, prove their prejudice to be correct? :D /
I go to work in tie and shirt blazer but I am still the last option to sit next to on public transport
realness
Nah beared backpack wearing muslim looking guys still have this spot
You think white people even notice you're black? We don't care mate. Why do you care who sits next to you on a bus anyway?
not sure how much of this is aimed at me but what i will say is ive been wrongfully stopped and searched under section 44 of the anti terror act what does that mean i look like a terrorist?that made me question how i appear to other people - an asian? a muslim? since my childhood i have been raacially abused, physically attacked, and targetted by the police all purely over my appearanceso yes - maybe at times ive been too aware of how people perceive me but what vybez said was right i dress in a suit and tie but im still the last option to sit next to on public transport
I'm sure the rest is true but the last option to sit next to thing when you're in a suit is bollocksMaybe to old people and skin heads but not everyone else, no one LITERALLY cares Maybe it's different up in Glasgae

DAVID CAMERON TO SPEAK AT 10:45AMCERFEWWATER CANNONSRUBBER BULLETSMAY BE PENDING FROM HIS IMPENDING SPEECH FOR LONDON OR THE WHOLE OF UK
he wont do that, if anything this whole riot business is kinda good for him cuz its taking eyes off the whole hacking scandal...wither way this country is gonna flip..

DAVID CAMERON TO SPEAK AT 10:45AMCERFEWWATER CANNONSRUBBER BULLETSMAY BE PENDING FROM HIS IMPENDING SPEECH FOR LONDON OR THE WHOLE OF UK
they're not gonna do that. hes just gonna give some big speech, joining the bandwagon praising the police and calling them thugs etc etc.

Just as annoying and at times embarrassing to see black people like this. Its equally annoying for all these bait racists to get so much airtime...
what about the white/turks/arabs mate?
The imagery is of black people tbh, & the mere fact people are already saying carnival should get wrapped, is this country telling us what ethnic group they think can't be controlled.

Just as annoying and at times embarrassing to see black people like this. Its equally annoying for all these bait racists to get so much airtime...
what about the white/turks/arabs mate?
The imagery is of black people tbh, & the mere fact people are already saying carnival should get wrapped, is this country telling us what ethnic group they think can't be controlled.
"THE IMAGERY" Have you been out or u just watching the news? not even mocking, being real. bcus the media are only showin specific images
  • Upvote 1