Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Wiley's been talking a lot of sense on this matter
he's also been talkin a lot of sh*t
These are the ones I was talking about, Wiley gives a good insight into the mindset of the youth that most adults in positions of power can't. @AhhhlexMoore @sn1giggs They dont look up to us they just like our music they wanna test us as much as they wanna test the police lolurban youth are happy that the police are just human so they wanna put em to the test,see if they are ruff,They do this to music people ....As black people we have lost alot of people to police and racism so we are not happy about that.But a riot is still uncalled for...........And if the police lie people will act on itSo if you say the boy let a shot go and forenzics say he didnt then people are gonna wanna know whats going on i reckonThe sad thing are two words that will always create trouble between us "rich and poor"so if you have'nt got u will take.I am nobody to judge but these antics are uncalled for and should be dealt with accordingly
  • Upvote 1

Blackberry site hacked by teampoisonSaying dont assist police, but they condonehttp://t.co/FEzmlN5
Now that is a good piece of hacking.
p0ison1.png?w=800&h=125This hack is a response to this statement by RIM:“We feel for those impacted by this weekend’s riots in London. We have engaged with the authorities to assist in any way we can. As in all markets around the world Where BlackBerry is available, we cooperate with local telecommunications operators, law enforcement and regulatory officials. Similar to other technology providers in the UK we comply with The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act and co-operate fully with the Home Office and UK police forces.”Dear Rim;You Will _NOT_ assist the UK Police because if u do innocent members of the public who were at the wrong place at the wrong time and owned a blackberry will get charged for no reason at all, the Police are looking to arrest as many people as possible to save themselves from embarrassment…. if you do assist the police by giving them chat logs, gps locations, customer information & access to peoples BlackBerryMessengers you will regret it, we have access to your database which includes your employees information; e.g – Addresses, Names, Phone Numbers etc. – now if u assist the police, we _WILL_ make this information public and pass it onto rioters…. do you really want a bunch of angry youths on your employees doorsteps? Think about it…. and don’t think that the police will protect your employees, the police can’t protect themselves let alone protect others….. if you make the wrong choice your database will be made public, save yourself the embarrassment and make the right choice. don’t be a puppet..p.s – we do not condone in innocent people being attacked in these riots nor do we condone in small businesses being looted, but we are all for the rioters that are engaging in attacks on the police and government…. and before anyone says “the blackberry employees are innocent” no they are not! They are the ones that would be assisting the police- TriCk – TeaMp0isoN -- Greets To: iN^SaNe – Hex00010 – MLT – BlackHacker- Knowledge is Power . . . . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hapPFY8tvzY&feature=player_embeddedTwitter: @TeaMp0isoN_- TriCk
  • Upvote 1

It's no wonder this country is in a mess now when you have leaders and the media unable to look at a situation with any sense.This is no different to the student riots in many ways.You had people with no previous throwing fire extinguishers off roofs because they were caught up in the situation and hype.People throwing sh*t at Prince Charles car with NO previous.The majority of people involved in the looting are not career criminals, they have just been caught up in the hype, I see certain Asian yutes on that video waiting for everyone to come out 1st before they went into Argos.Normal people caught up in sh*t can be opportunistic aswell, what were the majority of these people doing before Friday?Living normal lives.There is no sudden problem with the youth in this country, they need to look at why this got kicked off/escalated and address those problems instead of trying to sweep it under the carpet and make it out to be something it is not.

• Upvote 3

black dude:what about mark duggan's familyeu woman: *kisses teeth* *rolls eyes* "nobody cares about that" :D boris: let's not use sociological *unintelligible* to justify this these eventsblack dude: was that aimed at met!?boris: *pretends he never heard and walks off* :D
I saw that.Didn't find it funny.
  • Upvote 1

Central london will remain untouched through all of this im pretty sure, too important for tourism, economy etc etc, theyll be guarding central like they guard parliament.I think tonight will be the last night, a few different areas will get hit here and there then the youth will have enough.

Central london will remain untouched through all of this im pretty sure, too important for tourism, economy etc etc, theyll be guarding central like they guard parliament.I think tonight will be the last night, a few different areas will get hit here and there then the youth will have enough.
I was in central last night from like 11 - 3 and there was no police