Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Here's a sad truth expressed by a Londoner when asked by a television reporter: Is rioting the correct way to express your discontent?"Yes," said the young man. "You wouldn't be talking to me now if we didn't riot, would you?"The TV reporter from Britain's ITV had no response. So the young man pressed his advantage. "Two months ago we marched to Scotland Yard, more than 2,000 of us, all blacks, and it was peaceful and calm and you know what? Not a word in the press. Last night a bit of rioting and looting and look around you."Eavesdropping from among the onlookers, I looked around. A dozen TV crews and newspaper reporters interviewing the young men everywhere.
Speaks volumes.
Got a video of this?
No it was from an article by an NBC journalist, I haven't seen the actual footage.

uknews0908201108092411.jpgThree people have been arrested on suspicion of the attempted murder of a police officer after riots spread across England.http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pm-returns-violence-escalates-224106048.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX5azhA8NuM

some olympic gold medal, winning throwthe velocity and accuracy of that brick was incredible
  • Upvote 2

lol@ the bitch on the bus this morning desperately trying to read my Bb messages. i turned to her and asked if she was seeking some inside secret information about where the next riots where gonna hold? and proceeded to call her a racist bitch, and she got up and moved seat. thats why i hate PT
smh
See what I mean?
was i supposed to pretend it didnt happen? toney and emo can smh all u like. one riot and suddenly every black person with a BB is a suspect...f*ck her and f*ck you. she wont do it again to someoen else i gurantee that.
I was actually smh at the bitch
yeah man, fight the struggle, white people are the problem yeaaahidiot, how can you judge someone for assuming your involved in the riots, when you wasi feel so sorry for you poor victimised people
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

He's the perfect tool.We're so dumb we think he's funny and fail to realise he's a bigger c*nt than Cameron and will cut your nan's pension without blinking an eyelid.
Seriously. Boris is ruthless i can't believe his buffon act still fools people. Read up about this guy from people who know him and have to deal with him.In fact one of the reasons that Cameron came home early from his holiday is because Boris did first.Boris has always had designs on being leader of the conservative party and will take any opportunity to stick the knife into Cameron.

Here's a sad truth expressed by a Londoner when asked by a television reporter: Is rioting the correct way to express your discontent?"Yes," said the young man. "You wouldn't be talking to me now if we didn't riot, would you?"The TV reporter from Britain's ITV had no response. So the young man pressed his advantage. "Two months ago we marched to Scotland Yard, more than 2,000 of us, all blacks, and it was peaceful and calm and you know what? Not a word in the press. Last night a bit of rioting and looting and look around you."Eavesdropping from among the onlookers, I looked around. A dozen TV crews and newspaper reporters interviewing the young men everywhere.
Speaks volumes.
clap.gif
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

lol@ the bitch on the bus this morning desperately trying to read my Bb messages. i turned to her and asked if she was seeking some inside secret information about where the next riots where gonna hold? and proceeded to call her a racist bitch, and she got up and moved seat. thats why i hate PT
smh
See what I mean?
was i supposed to pretend it didnt happen? toney and emo can smh all u like. one riot and suddenly every black person with a BB is a suspect...f*ck her and f*ck you. she wont do it again to someoen else i gurantee that.
I was actually smh at the bitch
yeah man, fight the struggle, white people are the problem yeaaahidiot, how can you judge someone for assuming your involved in the riots, when you wasi feel so sorry for you poor victimised people
Wtf are you on about?Colour doesn't matter, her actions were out of order, she could have been Indian or Caribbean and her actions would have been no less rude.If it was a member of my family I would have told her she was bang out of order.How can you assume a guy simply using his phone is conspiring in these riots?For you to find that acceptable shows what you are all about, talking about me judging?I am involved in the riots? Because I am black?LOL

He's the perfect tool.We're so dumb we think he's funny and fail to realise he's a bigger c*nt than Cameron and will cut your nan's pension without blinking an eyelid.
Seriously. Boris is ruthless i can't believe his buffon act still fools people. Read up about this guy from people who know him and have to deal with him.In fact one of the reasons that Cameron came home early from his holiday is because Boris did first.Boris has always had designs on being leader of the conservative party and will take any opportunity to stick the knife into Cameron.
Agreed. Cameron is always looking over his shoulder of what he might do next. All I'm saying is I'd take Boris over George Osbourne as the next Conservative leader anyday.

Agreed. Cameron is always looking over his shoulder of what he might do next. All I'm saying is I'd take Boris over George Osbourne as the next Conservative leader anyday.
Any links where I can read up on Borris?

I wonder if southwark council will find the money to save youth services now.
Yeah he was very articulate, spoke sense
The media acting more responsibly like this is what we need.
The media have been reckless to say the least in the way they've reported this.Police in Manchester city centre, my cousin got sent home from work, but apparently there's groups going into town to protect it, Large groups if youth congregating at Salford percent too. SMH. this could potentially do more harm than that f*ck*ng IRA Bonb did, hope it all comes to nothing

Any links where I can read up on Borris?
Here's a good one about him and Cameron's rivalry.link