Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

A few of us said ealier that it was bound to turn into race riots...They are football hooligans for a living, some may have had a beer or two before coming out and it only takes a little clash for a widespread brawl.The police shouldn't have accepted to let these football hooligans take stance as public security.By the way, I dont know whats going on, they may be doing a good job and breaking up violence and riots but some of the posts on here say otherwise

Guest Portuguese
Who needs to get banned in here for chatting sh*t?Talk to me
f*ck banning peopleYou should arrange blacks vs whites VIP2 firm fight

safety in numbersThe pub by Norwood Junction looked like the only place in South Norwood open. The Polskis were in there too and drinking on the street cos their shop is next door.
i just come bk from holiday today, i came out my house to make a bet on the football matches only to see only the pub and the polski shops open (& to find out he london matches were locked off) ladbrokes was shut and the barbers too..i need a trim!
whats good officer
ha, dnt worry been following the forum since when take me out was on, the comments always cracked me up...im just past where goat house pub used to be.
f*ck off you c*nt
LOL
lol!
ban him i dnt like pork
i geniunly am not..i always read the forums..have been for some time as i said when take me out was on and u was mocking some guy lewis for bein on the show pr knowin someone on there..the input on the riots is just interested to read, likewise are the videos and pics ppl have been uploading the past few days
u were best to just sign up and post a few "lols" mate, also that profile picture wasnt a good idea - try starting a new account and having another go, best of luck, cheers, yuriy
PMSLThe pig actually changed his avi as well.

Guest Portuguese
Who needs to get banned in here for chatting sh*t?Talk to me
f*ck banning peopleYou should arrange blacks vs whites VIP2 firm fight
Theres only a handful of white folk on this forum mate. We'd get weighed in differently.
If that's case forget then.I want to run the racial gauntlet against Steven,pete crouch,pernell,Yuri etc etc
  • Downvote 1