Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Cut out face packsOver 70,000 facesA definite for the graphics folderhere

Loving this so far. Trying to get used to everything....Brazil is weird though. you have the state championships where you play 19 teams once, then you have the actual league.already signed a sick 14 year old LBneed more money though. i've sold £15mil worth of players but i hardly see any of it.

1st season completed with Ajax.. had no money but got some loans, (lukaku, ninis, rafael)Won league and cup, werent too bad.. europe was a madness though.. had to play 2 qualifiers to get into the groups. Done that, came third behind Chelsea and Zenit who are sick. Beat spurs in the europa league, then got smashed by Atletico Madrid (6-3) who went on to win it. Really need to try and do well in europe.My discipline is a joke.. i swear I get a red card every other game.. went down to 9 men 3 times that season :D

Ok, just finished 1st season with Arsenal.Won the PL on last day, by 2 points, Chelsea & United on 83 pts, we had 85 pts.Just about won the FA Cup against Birminghan, Ben Foster was like the Berlin Wall in goal.Won the CL against R. Madrid, 2-1 extra-time, 3 man sent off, (Marcelo, Diarra, Fabregas), madting, lol.Bought Joe Hart for £4 mill + Diaby, Rodwell for £13.25m & Mata for £7m...Got Simon Kjaer coming in for £20m during the summer.RVP with a 40 goal season, became a legend, Chamakh somehow became profilic, 27 goals. Impressed.I like how depending on how good your team is doing, the boardroom allow you to change your season expectations at the end of the calendar year. Went from European qualification to title challenge & got an extra £18m to spend.They need to sort out a couple of bugs though. One in particular is when a player is one on one with a GK, running at an angle, always tries some off-key shot when there's roughly 12 yards of space ahead of him to run into for a better shooting position. Annoying to say the least.

Only started properly last night. Trying to balance this with F:NV.Started in Belgium with Standard Liege. Looking to take them to Champs league glory using Dynamic League ting.

Yet again FM doing it in real life/Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool face a three-way transfer tussle for Lille's Eden Hazard after Inter Milan ruled out a move for the teenager.Hazard, 19, made his first-team debut for Lille aged just 16 and is already a full international for Belgium.His speed, skill and eye for goal have prompted comparisons with Cristiano Ronaldo.Inter boss Rafa Benitez was said to be keen on taking Hazard to the San Siro, but reports in Italy have revealed that the European champions have pulled out of the race to land the midfielder.That has left the three English clubs to fight it out for the £13m-rated starlet.But they may have to wait until the summer after sources at Lille insisted that they will not consider mid-season offers for their star player.