Video Thread (No Music Vids)

Bobby Reds

Guest petercrotch

Count how many bullets they pump into him.

Didn't need to shoot him ten times but the guy who got shot is not the sharpest tool in the shed . What type of idiot does not drop their tool when police are aiming firearms at them after being warned on numerous occasions and to try and lick down a fed aswell when they are aiming firearms at you . SMH . The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me . rip to the victim and all but COME ON

Count how many bullets they pump into him.

Didn't need to shoot him ten times but the guy who got shot is not the sharpest tool in the shed . What type of idiot does not drop their tool when police are aiming firearms at them after being warned on numerous occasions and to try and lick down a fed aswell when they are aiming firearms at you . SMH . The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me . rip to the victim and all but COME ON

CS could have dropped him in the leg but that kid was a grade a c*nt

Guest petercrotch

he crossed the line bare times

mumsy wud of battered me from early, bare ppl wud of jumped in to get her of me

smh WOW that's all i can say . WOW

KMt at the way pple just diagnose nonsense from watching a 2 minute video.

bout the boy must have mental illness, what cos he's black and its not "black" to cuss your mum like that?

amt of times ive heard kids his age call their mums bitches and all sorts, theres nothing mentally wrong with them ffs.

but the road or system will teach him.

same breh could be jacking u in a few yrs

• Upvote 1