Speakers

Fresh

since we are on the subject, my speakers on my laptop have just decided to uninstall itself...and is now saying "no audio device installed"...and now ive got no sound

read on sum tech forums that its a new vista automatic update thats made it malfunction apparently...anyone experienced this?

KRK rokits

Pos'd what colour?

You running active or powered?

black/yellow

huh? active = powered

just run them from macbook > djm400 > krks

Yeah, just wanted to know if you're running them from an Amp.

I have my Power Amp setup nice now running a pre-amp and equaliser, but I need to upgrade my speakers.

Wanna know whether to go for the passive KRKs or something special like a set of KEF speakers.

Krks are good for accurate sound reproduction,which is why they're good for DJing and production but they're not designed to make ur music sound better, if ur gonna spend 300+ to listen to music get some top hi-fi ones coz they're designed to sweeten up what ur listing to.

THIS

safe

did this plus tried a few other ways but nothing worked

still got that big red x on my sound symbol in my system tray...been trying to figure it out for days

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the soundcard, or find out the model and search for drivers

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

sick idea

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1238747394/the-vamp-stereo-speaker-bring-back-the-sound

£39 for the bluetooth or £69 with the speaker

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Greens said:

This works with passive speakers though so it powers them with the need to an amplifier, audio cast think only works with powered speakers I think.

This. 

You still need a system/aux input for the google one.