The OXLADE Appreciation Thread

CarltonLeach

:lol:would happily take him if he could stay fitalready got a bunch of crocks

He'd probably smash it for u if I played him on the wing it's just these d*ckhead pundits like Glenn saying the boys got all the tools to play cm for England lol

lol he aint ever gona be a CM but he can play there from time to time

ox the biggest talent since rooney tbh

bigger talent then sterling,barkley,kane etc

he has missed years of development tho due to injuries but the talent is there

• Downvote 1

I'd send him out on loan to a side battling  relegation. Needs to actually play in a team where he's made to feel aware of the sh*t he does. Goes missing in too many of our games, gives the ball away and is never really held accountable for it. Think he just needs more focus on the basics, a la Ramsey.

if theres one player who never heard of the basics its ramsey. hes the definition of Master Game.

c/s him going somewhere where shit is real though.

guys like an underachieving student... bussing too many jokes with jenks, gibbs, chambers and them man on those arsenal tv videos.

I'd send him out on loan to a side battling relegation. Needs to actually play in a team where he's made to feel aware of the sh*t he does. Goes missing in too many of our games, gives the ball away and is never really held accountable for it. Think he just needs more focus on the basics, a la Ramsey.

if theres one player who never heard of the basics its ramsey. hes the definition of Master Game.

c/s him going somewhere where sh*t is real though.

guys like an underachieving student... bussing too many jokes with jenks, gibbs, chambers and them man on those arsenal tv videos.

This

The problem is them mid table teams maybe his level.

Them Jack Rodwell players that smash it at them levels but move to a big side and disappear.

I said maybe. Me personally I think there's a player in there somewhere. Problem is the competition and age of everyone around him. He's not cementing a place centrally. Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Wilshere, Elneny. (I left out the old guys Arteta, Rosicky, Flamini).

Wenger and Ox need to really decide what they're going to do with him. At least with Walcott you can see he's getting his chances up front (when fit and we have a RW/LW).

------------------Giroud/Walcott/Welbeck-----------
--Sanchez/Welbeck/Walcott--Ozil/Jack/Ramsey--Ramsey/Joel/Ox or Welbeck
-----------Coq/Elneny/Flamini/Arteta--Santi/Ramsey/Jack/Ox-----

Ox and Rosicky the floaters. Walcott from the right is an option that depends on other players, nature of game, etc...

Welbeck being ahead of Walcott is fitness dependent as I see Welbeck riding bench a lot to the end of season.

That's the problem

Then Welbeck (if he ever returns takes back up lw behind Sanchez over Ox)

Elneny and Ramsey/Jack/Coq means Carzola possibly going back to AM roles

Just don't see where Ox fits in or the value he adds

Cazorla will not be in a AM position.

He'll be beside Le Coq, Ramsey RW

• 1 month later...