The OXLADE Appreciation Thread

CarltonLeach

• 3 weeks later...

Said it before he has regressed big time. He seems way too comfortable in his position. Soo many misplaced passes too

Last year it seemed like he was trying to prove a point.

I don't know if it a second syndrome thing. But all our promising prospects seem to go through this patch when moved up .

I will rather have wally or gervinho ahaead of him right now.

On the other hand. Gnabry seems to be cementing his place in the first team. Looks like wallcott is definitely on his way.

I like what I have seen from gnabry. He is raw and direct but again how long before his game play altered?

Gnabry has nothing to do with Walcott imo, other than Walcott currently being injured...

More to do with Jack's recovery, saw Gnabry's promotion.

I called it to my boy that Sagna, Wilshere and Frimmy's comebacks has meant Wenger has spent more time than usual watching the U21s monitoring them man, and Gnabry has played the best out of them and those on the comeback.

Sadly for Eisfeld he scored 2 the other day with them too, in what will probably be the last game the returning seniors play with them now. Should get him a Carling Cup start but too late for a Prem 18, unless injuries get even worse than currently.

As for Frimmy, peak times.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing wrong with Frimmy and his antics, u lot aint in that age group and I bet u lot were doing worse sh*t at that age..

Frimmy isn't Arsenal class imo, Wolves fans love him thoe n Wengy rates / rated him and recommended him to england (make of that what u will) so there must be something there..

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

No one cares about he's stupid CBBC program's, why don't he grow up and start showing us why we paid £12m for him because to be quite frank he's been a massive disappointment, no one wants someone who turns up once every 6 weeks against the blackburns of this world in a big score line.

pmsl @ cbbc prog'

pos'd