The OXLADE Appreciation Thread

CarltonLeach

alex aint without his faults but i'm sure a more attentive manager/coaching staff will minimise these negative attributes while bringing out the better parts of his game

trying to remember which arsenal player said he weren't ready for the focus/intensity at training sessions after joining a new club 

cut a long story short i got a pinky on ten goals all comps for ox this season any takers?

38 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

I don't buy that we do less tactical work. It's just that Wenger's philosophy is flawed & out dated.

Fabregas said when he was with Spain, they were studying footage of the opposition and he was amazed cos he'd never done that at Arsenal before.

The way I see it, from the stats, Ox has matched the performance of the likes of Adam Lallana and David Silva, who most of you wouldn't accept less than £40m for (Unless you're lying to yourselves), so if, as has been suggested, Klopp is a better coach than Wenger, and Ox improves under him, which could mean outperforming Lallana, then this might be a great bit of business in the current market.

But in truth these light skin nucca's aint in style anymore.

• Downvote 3

aaronramsey: Another of our British boys heading on to new things. Not only have we lost a great player we've lost a great guy in the changing room and It is sad to see you go mate. Had some great memories over the years playing along side you and I wish you all the best with this new chapter in your life ?#theOX#shaaambles

proper snake

any other big club would have loaned him out after the injury

Arsene has sacrificed points developing him and the rest of the nonsense-brigade, and now this one's feeling like turning the knife

/

what memories? they achieved very little :lmao: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Admin. said:

aaronramsey: Another of our British boys heading on to new things. Not only have we lost a great player we've lost a great guy in the changing room and It is sad to see you go mate. Had some great memories over the years playing along side you and I wish you all the best with this new chapter in your life ?#theOX#shaaambles

Where's this from?

On 31/08/2017 at 10:31 AM, Kuffir said:

alex aint without his faults but i'm sure a more attentive manager/coaching staff will minimise these negative attributes while bringing out the better parts of his game

trying to remember which arsenal player said he weren't ready for the focus/intensity at training sessions after joining a new club 

cut a long story short i got a pinky on ten goals all comps for ox this season any takers?

PL only.

58 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

Cheap cup games ain't helped him too much in the past

Sounds like you think Alex will produce more @ Liverpool still

No I think he has more to prove THIS season.

Just like I'm pretty sure Nasri's best season at City was his first too.

My feelings on Oxlade have been very clear. If he's smart he'll buff all his numbers and play well in the big TV games and the media will continue to suggest Wenger made a huge mistake, but his flaws are not things you can blame on Wenger, as when he can't make a ten yard pass away to Burnley and they counter on you Liverpool fans will soon know...

Defensive lack of development blame Wenger 1000% so any player who is lacking the understanding of defensive shape, discipline, transitions in play, tracking runners and the dark arts, they will not improve under Wenger and will probably even regress if possible. Likewise this will all improve if their still a chance for you if you move away from him.

However offensive lack of development lol - If you can't pass, find a decent touch, provide final balls and score under Wenger then :rofl:it's you. Which player left Wenger and these improved?

I have more worries about Gibbs (if he can stay fit) turning into a player under Pulis than I do with Oxlade, especially if the idea is to play Oxlade as a CM :rofl:

He'll have his year there and then Naby Keita will do everything he's suppose to do there and he'll go back to wings looking best on the left.

Will be off to Bournemouth in 2019 to join Ibe

Horrible player

about good form going into the game against City smh no respek, like he hasn't had it sweet in N.London the past 6 years. 

Guy did nothing with us aswell 

a lot of players have Wenger to thank for that sweet no pressure life style 

gibbs 

ox 

Jack 

theo

jenkinson

debuchy