How cold/heartless are you?

Vtec

That was badmind, if that was my sister i would stab your clart up for that, you think your a big boy cause you abuse vulnerable little girls yeah, i would knock you flat out mate, i bet your really a neek skinny little bitch anyways, your the type of p*ssy to abuse his wife because your a likkle ugly ute with self esteem issues.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Was 17, didn't have a solid wage, but randomly took my ex shopping. Yet she tried to bring an argument with me in the car on the way home. I emptied the bags' contents through thte windows as I sped down one highstreet. Went cash point with her card and reimbursed my self while she salvaged her shit in front of a packed bus stop. Spun around quick to give the card back, how embarrasing when she assumed I was offering her to get in.

Had to lean across, open her door for her, and tell her to GET like the scene from the beginning of Diary of a mad black woman.

I think it was just, but everyone I've told has been like ohmy.gif

Was 17, didn't have a solid wage, but randomly took my ex shopping. Yet she tried to bring an argument with me in the car on the way home. I emptied the bags' contents through thte windows as I sped down one highstreet. Went cash point with her card and reimbursed my self while she salvaged her shit in front of a packed bus stop. Spun around quick to give the card back, how embarrasing when she assumed I was offering her to get in.

Had to lean across, open her door for her, and tell her to GET like the scene from the beginning of Diary of a mad black woman.

LOOOOOL! Over reaction tbh.

WOW! This sounds like something that happened to an old friend. Her and her boyfriend were coming from croydon, she had bought some underwear and stuff from Primark and they got into an argument at the tram stop so he BOOTED her primark paper bag like a football and all her stuff came out. She was bawling and picking up her knickers while he walked off.

LOL...Sorry as im typing this im benning up, silly mug.

WOW! This sounds like something that happened to an old friend. Her and her boyfriend were coming from croydon, she had bought some underwear and stuff from Primark and they got into an argument at the tram stop so he BOOTED her primark paper bag like a football and all her stuff came out. She was bawling and picking up her knickers while he walked off.

rofl.gif

I have a similar story lol.

Badman.

If the bitch is ungrateful show her.

Can't stand an ungrateful bitch.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

rofl.gif

One guess who that was!

Guest phonecharger

what if the female had a older brother

what if you heard suttin like happened to your sister

/

similar ting happened to my bredrin he only had a arguement nothing to even that extent, the girls older brother drove then to my bredrins yard and told him to come out, they started talking in the whip, nothing serious though however the older brother had a strap laying there casually in the glovebox.

he wasnt gonna use it or anything but the whole point was to let my bredrin know not to fuck about.

• Downvote 2

Why I get negged?

lol @ man spending £300/400 taking a girl shopping and taking shit on the way home.

Nah son it's not that time she is being humble and quiet on the way home or else.

Fuck that girls brother, I will tell him straight like I have told my girls step dad what can and can't run.

No one can tell ME how I can behave in MY relationship, fuck off.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1