Results but not performance

Captain Planet

I thought the team picked was desperate & before the match, saw us drawing.

I was proved wrong, just....

Mbia is a silly man.

Jack looked better than Cazorla.

Getting tired of Cazorla's effortless performances.

Giroud tries too hard at times and ultimately it might be what certifies him a flop.

Carzola needs resting.

Seeing jack was a breath of fresh air.

Just reminded of the good times when we had cesc in the team. Those gliding runs and slick passes.

Our performance was not convincing and I am worried about the ManU game next week.

:rofl:

Did you lot see how Man Utd played for the first 30 minutes yesterday? and how we have played for the last 270 minutes?

We are getting TOUCHED.

As long at it aint 8-2, I'll be happy.

We will get beat, people like Merson post-match will rub it in our face & say "Arsenal can't win the league, they are out the title race and its the beginning of November!"

van Persie will bang and won't celebrate even tho he'll get a lot of stick and Talksport callers will tr0ll with Durham on the Arseageddon Monday saying RvP reaction proves that all the players realise Wenger has to go, they love the club but they know its got no ambitionm its time some of you deluded Gooners blinded by your first love for a manger who once gave you trophies to wake up too.

Arsenal will eventually pick up their season and eventually go on a streak, disrupt the title race a bit, look great in patches but the comical defending & errors will remain our downfall, we will over take the annual Spurs/AVB crumble and if like I thought at the start of he season that Chelsea would crumble again, some how finish 3rd again. But if they both dont crumble, well...

Also Everton and last season's Newcastle.

Traore put in a good shift for qpr against us. looked better than santos

Anyhoo for reading tonight

No jack? ^)

On Jack we shoul as Wenger willplay him once a week max until that November international squad is made.

Remember Readin was the game earmarked by England to watch him.

Hence Wenger throwing a curveball and playing him on Saturday.

Failed tho cos Lewington came to watch Jenkinson and ended up catching Wilshere :rofl:

Arsène Wenger had made eleven changes to the team that beat Queens Park Rangers on Saturday for tonight's trip to Reading in the Capital One Cup.

Youngsters Damian Martinez, Ignasi Miquel and Serge Gnabry are all included in the starting line-up, while captain Johan Djourou is partnered at centre half by Laurent Koscielny.

Elsewhere, Marouane Chamakh makes his first start of the season up front.

Team in full: Martinez, Jenkinson, Djourou, Koscielny, Miquel, Coquelin, Frimpong, Walcott, Arshavin, Gnabry, Chamakh.

Subs: Shea, Meade, Squillaci, Bellerin, Yennaris, Eisfeld, Giroud.