Results but not performance

Captain Planet

We looked to have turned a corner this season, but since the chavski result we have kinda gone back to auld ways..

The Chavski loss coincided with the loss of Diaby who limped outta that game

We are in a bit of a difficult moment but imo so far there's been more positives than negatives..

We looked to have turned a corner this season, but since the chavski result we have kinda gone back to auld ways..

We are in a bit of a difficult moment but imo so far there's been more positives than negatives..

I put Chelsea down to 12:45 tbh.

Plus Diaby is always Diaby, you know I rate him but we both know he can go from world beater to hopeless from one game to the next...

I'm actually beginning to think Kieran Gibbs is a very under rated player for us, cos since he limped out of West Ham, we have looked POOR, particularly Podolski & Cazorla. Gibbs running up and down hugging the line, made space for them two when they went inside.

Might be cos...

According to Adams, Wenger "hates confrontation"

Which is weird as he loves it with refs.

Or because he's the best paid manager in the world?

The Adams claim came in the 90s tbh. When he wasn't paid what he is now.

Besides the point remains, why would he go against the boards say, when he saw what that did to the man that appointed him?!

Cesc Fabregas has labelled Arsenal "more a French than an English side", claiming he had to learn French just to get by at the club.

Fabregas revealed that many of Arsene Wenger's French speaking squad do not even bother to speak English to one another, preferring to remain in their native tongue.

The former Gunners captain, who left Arsenal to join Barcelona in 2011, excelled during his time in England but only after he made the commitment of adding English and French to his vocabulary.

"To speak English is important nowadays," Fabregas told So Foot. "I also learnt French. I had no choice.

"Arsenal are more a French than an English side in the sense that Frenchmen and African [from French speaking countries] do not speak English between them.

"To learn French was the only way for me to understand what was said and also to reply to those who mocked me."

I put Chelsea down to 12:45 tbh.

Plus Diaby is always Diaby, you know I rate him but we both know he can go from world beater to hopeless from one game to the next...

I'm actually beginning to think Kieran Gibbs is a very under rated player for us, cos since he limped out of West Ham, we have looked POOR, particularly Podolski & Cazorla. Gibbs running up and down hugging the line, made space for them two when they went inside.

Tbh Abou's erratic form stems from not playing consistently, he offers a lot in the middle of the park, we've missed him..

Gibbs / Clichy heck even Armand were / are good outlets because they get forward at every opportunity, so I agree there but the new lads were always going to have a dip, I wouldn't put it all down to Gibbs..

Liverpool away / City away / Spam away were really promising performances but the manner of the losses against Norwich, Utd and Chelsea were particularly concerning..