Results but not performance

Captain Planet

Should have buried that other chance though...

Gutted considering the result of the other fixtures

So is this the new arsenal tactic now. A team of one half?

Seems like this is wengers tactic.

Wouldn't surprise me with all them new tech introduced to monitoring arsenal fitness. Seems to be piloting our style of play.

A left back is needed though

• Downvote 1

Giroud second chance wasn't as bad as it first looked, I think his chance in the first half when it was squared to him he should have actually done better.

But like I said if he's given time or space he scores, when he ain't he misses, such is his way.

Not gonna blame Giroud tho.

Defenders who dont wanna defend and have zero desire are to blame for that.

Why the hell Wenger didnt sub Podolki & Ramsey in the latter stages I do not know. Silly c*nt.

Prays Gibbs' injury aint a big ting.

• Upvote 1

Giroud second chance wasn't as bad as it first looked, I think his chance in the first half when it was squared to him he should have actually done better.

But like I said if he's given time or space he scores, when he ain't he misses, such is his way.

Not gonna blame Giroud tho.

Defenders who dont wanna defend and have zero desire are to blame for that.

Why the hell Wenger didnt sub Podolki & Ramsey in the latter stages I do not know. Silly c*nt.

Prays Gibbs' injury aint a big ting.

They clearly dropped off significantly, I can only guess he didnt want to disturb the flow of the game.

We need a goalkeeper to focus Szczesny. An experienced pro, to make sure this d*ckhead is preparing properly. Cos he gets way too gassed at times. That our have Lehmann return to the club FT, travel, be on the sidelines and do match prepartion with him. Friedel would have been good, or Schwarzer.

he's actually mad

was on the train coming back from Nottingham, and went through all of his vids on talk sport smh

he's actually got a vendetta against poor Arsene lol

wenger should get some lawyers to shut him up, guy constantly saying wenger doesn't do any coaching and wenger doesn't let bould do any coaching "wenger is a dictator" etc