D..S.T - Let It Go

Bruno Di Gradi

Just put it on there in the long run will get u bookings etc not like it is shit

i hear dat... ima give it a week and see if i can find a way around it.. if not ill just do it

deets dat brah

/

why don't u hit up the smaller ones like urm, surely them 1s are free

also schoolboy error not having your twitter in the description or somewhere on the vid

Just put it on there in the long run will get u bookings etc not like it is shit

i hear dat... ima give it a week and see if i can find a way around it.. if not ill just do it

deets dat brah

/

why don't u hit up the smaller ones like urm, surely them 1s are free

also schoolboy error not having your twitter in the description or somewhere on the vid

ill get wordonroad to put my twitter in der still

URM should up it...theyve upped my stuff multiple times.

this is the problem...too many rappers..too little talent....too many corgi registered gasmen providing the gas to them........video is good.....the rapping is decent at best....... something to build on i guess...........but never 'sick'.......as yet

lol some of the shit videos that get around make this one look even better a bit late for quality filters, the rapping didnt even need to be good the beat was doin it all. he just needs more coming in

get it on grime daily

grimedaily are on this £50 ting

i dont really wanna pay them coz i dont like them as a company as such...but i might just have to...but if i get the right bloggers blogging itt they might jump on it

/

and mario ima add u on fb and try sort that out for u

so wait, they charge you £50 then make money off your video by putting advertising on it?

get it on grime daily

grimedaily are on this £50 ting

i dont really wanna pay them coz i dont like them as a company as such...but i might just have to...but if i get the right bloggers blogging itt they might jump on it

/

and mario ima add u on fb and try sort that out for u

so wait, they charge you £50 then make money off your video by putting advertising on it?

yup, thats how grimedaily make their p

of course they dont charge the guys they bred (Giggs, Lil Dee, etc) ...but everyone else ..£50

i hate 90% of uk music now days.....

But!! that video plus track was a decent listen, very good concept and its something a lot of people can relate too...

The only thing that would hold your video back is the bit you have at the very end, a lot of critics will talk rubbish about it, besides that tho big track and video :Y: :Y:

i hate 90% of uk music now days.....

But!! that video plus track was a decent listen, very good concept and its something a lot of people can relate too...

The only thing that would hold your video back is the bit you have at the very end, a lot of critics will talk rubbish about it, besides that tho big track and video :Y: :Y:

ima be honest..........i wanted it to fade out before that part.... but boy... it is what it is now.

• Upvote 1

First vid off the free mix cd "The Awakening" coming soon

Also, using resources from here.. sporting a hat and t from ICFN

*man spelt my own name wrong in the topic title ya kna lmao*

hope u sending theese vids to relavant companies, ur name needs to be heard cus this vid is awsome

• Upvote 2