Football Manager 2012

Creed Diskenth

Remember I have not played the game since 07 version how do I see all my tranfers in and future CONFIRMED transfers because anytime I do it it show current offer gonna start a new game with all the same players

haze play dutch league personally i think its best league to play

251 hours played

38/90

/

fm game status

33 days, 13 hours, 37 minutes

The only time i shutdown FM/laptop is when im away for more then 2 nights

Beat United in the Final of the champions league.

Jelle Vossen is not rated but is most definitely a super sub for me.

Fergie just retired and United hired a first team coach to be manager.

Emile Heskey is the manager of West Brom

Alan Shearer just became the manager of Arsenal

And Aston Villa have been relegated twice in 3 seasons.

/

I then got the England job, approached Shearer to be assistant and he left his post at Arsenal. LOL

The way I hate Spurs. :angry:

They beat me 2-1 at The Lane in my penultimate game and Utd won theirs meaning we was level on 79 points and them ahead on GD by 11. My last game of the season was against West Ham at home, and Utd's against already relegated 20th place Watford at home. Do I even need to explain how that f*cking panned out? :angry: That game was over by the 15th minute.

Won the FA Cup against Swansea, lost the CL final to Madrid (revenge), and C.Ronaldo getting redemption scoring the winner in AET. :angry:

Some shit season. England f**ked up in the WC (2014), they make me favourites to take over, I apply, they give it to Ranieri, :angry: after he flopped with Italy. I swear I'm pissed off. I've won the CL, Euro Super Cup, World Club Cup, League Cup, FA Cup, all I want is the league. Losing that on GD has vexed me. It hasn't left Manchester. Either City or Utd take it.

Sold Tevez, sold Balotelli (c*nts), bought in Fierro, got a wage budget of £304,000k and £39mil to spend. I'm going shopping for 1 DIRT striker.

TOMORROW. F*ck playing now. I'm f*cking screwing. GOODNIGHT. :angry:

• Upvote 2

i got dumped out league cup, dumped out of FA cup and dumped out the CL in the first knock out stage.....

dropped half the team and played the same sick youngers with high potential for the rest of the season

won the league.... bare man are getting sold this season

just had one long train journey but im gonna bang this out till ive got rid of dead wood....and upped the levels of my young devils

also got the euros with turkey

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I starting my arsenal game again not liking the way game is mocking

draw spurs league cup I fully expecting them to draw for young kids and reserves which I did they bring out full squad with Adebayor scoring twice.

brought Errickson, Thiago (loan), Neymar (Marquee signing guy gets upset to easy), Allfeley, this croatian right back he is cold only cost 1.1million, few other youths, Medina, Popoplous some greek defender plays dutch league. Yes I go down the wenger route when I play the with kids, Tried getting some of the barca young kids on loan lil cunts never came to the club, expect some 16 cameroonian guy

PISSED started my game again as I was still playing the demo version

lost 3-1 to chelsea AWAY first day of the season drew next match against man united 2-2 have rest every other single game now in October and board are chatting rubbish about my first match against chelsea, Sold most of the arsenal team and brought in a bag of showerman battered Napoli 6-0 away will do a haze-e esque update at end of season.

team is peak 22 wonderkids

The way I hate Spurs. :angry:

They beat me 2-1 at The Lane in my penultimate game and Utd won theirs meaning we was level on 79 points and them ahead on GD by 11. My last game of the season was against West Ham at home, and Utd's against already relegated 20th place Watford at home. Do I even need to explain how that f*cking panned out? :angry: That game was over by the 15th minute.

Won the FA Cup against Swansea, lost the CL final to Madrid (revenge), and C.Ronaldo getting redemption scoring the winner in AET. :angry:

Some shit season. England f**ked up in the WC (2014), they make me favourites to take over, I apply, they give it to Ranieri, :angry: after he flopped with Italy. I swear I'm pissed off. I've won the CL, Euro Super Cup, World Club Cup, League Cup, FA Cup, all I want is the league. Losing that on GD has vexed me. It hasn't left Manchester. Either City or Utd take it.

Sold Tevez, sold Balotelli (c*nts), bought in Fierro, got a wage budget of £304,000k and £39mil to spend. I'm going shopping for 1 DIRT striker.

TOMORROW. F*ck playing now. I'm f*cking screwing. GOODNIGHT. :angry:

Benzema was the best I could conjure up, £16.5mil, Fierro pissed I signed another striker but managed to sekkle him for now. Need a CB now, still got £204k wage budget. £20mil, and £93 overall. You know when you really want to 'splash the clash', Neymar went Madrid £45mil, Hazard>>>Chelsea £43m, Hulk>>>Chelsea £39mil

F*ck blowing that on one signing. Most I spent was £23mil on Ganso and even that was A LOT.

I've been hooked on this FM, hadn't played the last few fm's...

I've just finished my first season with Malaga and I think it just may be my best ever first season in FM. Got them to third, but I got pushed right till the end beating Valencia 2-1 at home and beating Atletico in their own home 1-0 in the last 2 games to cement my automatic place in the CL group stages. Fucking immense.

malagaendofseason1.png

These were my transfers, didn't want to change too much as I was only expecting to be mid table and sneak a uefa cup place. So I bought a solid keeper Kameni, and needed a pacey striker so I bought Moussa Sow. Then in January I bought some cover for Toulalan as a defensive midfielder or for the other central midfield spot if needed, so I got Andre Santos.. The rest were youngers for the future.

malagatransfersseason1.png

Have to give a shout out to my star player... Duda! The way at the start of the season I was thinking of selling him or just using him as backup, then as I started rotating my squad he started banging in assists. 19 assists you know, fuck offff..

malagadudaseason1.png

Then my top scorers Julio Baptista and Moussa Sow.. I'm thinking of selling Baptista but not sure, his agent has been pressuring me to give him a better contract when he still has plenty of time to go and he's 30 years old.

malagabaptistaseason1.png

malagamoussasowseason1.png

Will have to start planning for season 2, I'll have to make sure I don't get second season syndrome as it seemed teams are starting to work out how we play.. Got one game left, will play my youngers then see how much cash they give me to spend, I wanna see that Arab money!

• Upvote 2

First time I've ever seen an assist like that, looked sick,

Cavani>>>>

Also you see when my fullback Saborit done that stupid header on the counter, how could I have made him control him and run with it or lay it thread it to Neymar who would have been off. That happens quite a lot and its so frustrating where we are on an attack and my fullbacks would just do something stupid like that which kills the attack, not just from my fullbacks but it happens with my CM's and Strikers aswell, that dead touch.

First time I've ever seen an assist like that, looked sick,

Cavani>>>>

Also you see when my fullback Saborit done that stupid header on the counter, how could I have made him control him and run with it or lay it thread it to Neymar who would have been off. That happens quite a lot and its so frustrating where we are on an attack and my fullbacks would just do something stupid like that which kills the attack, not just from my fullbacks but it happens with my CM's and Strikers aswell, that dead touch.

that looked like your fullback had low creative freedom and no through balls