Frank Ocean

Natalie

I'm sorry but how is it childish?

I've already stated I couldn't enjoy an album that is talking about a next man. I can't vibe to that shit.

Not even childish, that shit is just uncomfortable listening.

• Upvote 5

I've already stated I couldn't enjoy an album that is talking about a next man. I can't vibe to that sh*t.

Not even childish, that sh*t is just uncomfortable listening.

Your ex was a dancer init? Didn't you meet nuff gays?

I met a bag of them when I was with mine, changed my opinion fully.

• Downvote 1

I've already stated I couldn't enjoy an album that is talking about a next man. I can't vibe to that sh*t.

Yes and a few. She knew I was 75% homophobic so she knew not to bring them round me too tuff, but even if I was cool with them, it doesn't mean I wanna sit down and listen to them talking about how they was digging out a next man's arse hole.

And I'm sure you are in the same boat.

Yes and a few. She knew I was 75% homophobic so she knew not to bring them round me too tuff, but even if I was cool with them, it doesn't mean I wanna sit down and listen to them talking about how they was digging out a next man's arse hole.

And I'm sure you are in the same boat.

Lol course but tbh I was around them in social situations quite a lot because of her and not once did any sexual talk occur.

Guess they're kinda just normal people init, same way I'm not gonna meet people n start talking bout digging out fannys.

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Just another things gays invented to make u look ignorant

"there homophobic they are scared of what they don't understand blah blah"

No

It's just NASTY!

RIP to my beloved hip hop

Been out the loop for a week and come back to this sh*t

Babylon is pushing the agenda on us like we should embrace it and make our children listen to it bumping music with them singing along to lyrics about sucking a next man off (soon come)

If that's what you like to hear about I respect that but don't push that sh*t on the yutes to brainwash them that they should do it and if you want to sing along to lyrics about gayness that's up to you

Lyrics are very powerful in music and will you let children you know hear this music with you and influence them to bend to the agenda

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Tbh daemons like rhianna and nicki have little girls singing about smelling sex in the air and it being a wrap when they ride it from the back

The youths have already been infiltrated this is just the next stage

Hate them devil women singing these lyrics, similar sh*t of pushing the evil agenda, this Kate perry talentless slag being pararded on tv at the moment makes me sick

Hip Hop was such pure form of music that I never could predict it would come to this

I remember years ago some gay tried doing this sh*t and got shut down quick time but that was golden era when Biggie and that was about

How would you like it if your yute was brainwashed by this sh*t and was not even gay but done it to be in the in crowd (in time to come)

• Upvote 4

Hate them devil women singing these lyrics, similar sh*t of pushing the evil agenda, this Kate perry talentless slag being pararded on tv at the moment makes me sick

Hip Hop was such pure form of music that I never could predict it would come to this

I remember years ago some gay tried doing this sh*t and got shut down quick time but that was golden era when Biggie and that was about

How would you like it if your yute was brainwashed by this sh*t and was not even gay but done it to be in the in crowd (in time to come)

Its so true

But people come with all this liberbal each to their own rhetoric when it is really deeper than that

Still horrified by the time I saw a two year old girl singing that Rhinanna song about whips and chains

Rip humanity

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Swear just the other day I see a video on wshh of some 5 year old kid with 2 grown bitches in bikins shaking their butts next to him smh

Method man was right that site is another cancer of hiphop