Christian becomes Muslim

DJ Stashman

Guest Portuguese

are catholics christians though?

No

yes they are.

Keep thinking they are one

:rolleyes:

im catholic, ive been baptised, catholism is the largest christian faith you fool.

So am I, So have I

They don't share all the same views

catholics adopted all the paganistic ways, everythign from the occult, they only allowed their followers to read the bible in church recently........everything they practice is supposed to be an apostasy according to the bible. so yeah sadly the followers think they must be christian but bcos they dont read their own bible and literally worship a pope, they dont know how much they been lead astray.

when these niggas approach me i just say im a devil worshipper

deads any convo

n if they dont dead it i just trolll n say the devil is the real mastermind and has tricked them into thinkin God is good n infct theyre all going to hell

sitting here in my yard on my own bussin up at this knowing i been doin this for years to jehova witnesses, muslims, christains harri kristino's chuggers

the lot of em CUNTS

i should have a t-shirt made saying no cold calling

Christianity is the begining of religon

Others have reinvented their beliefs around Christanity

You notice how theres never a balanced argument, its either one way or the other.

Christianty gets a bad ordeal because its the only concrete evidence of religon and is there to be picked apart and broken down, analyzed for things that don't make sense and turned into a disblief about Christianity, them faults are then presented into a more "truthful" "correct" religon.

• Downvote 2

Catholicism is the real Christianity..... C of E which is practiced over in this country is any made up religion coz a man wanted to bang a next chick ......

going on that religions are real this countries religion is fake

Catholics = Romans wanting to control the Christians

• Upvote 1

Video is flawed in so many ways

He states that Jesus was sent by god by only one religion but obviously this guy hasn't read the bible and the story of the birth of christ and doesn't know about the trinity.

Although I have been brought up as a Catholic, I believe religion is just a form of state control to control the masses. Without it we would see anarchy.

• Downvote 2

Video is flawed in so many ways

He states that Jesus was sent by god by only one religion but obviously this guy hasn't read the bible and the story of the birth of christ and doesn't know about the trinity.

Although I have been brought up as a Catholic, I believe religion is just a form of state control to control the masses. Without it we would see anarchy.

It isn't flawed... You didn't listen to what he said properly...

He said to the guy .. 'Do you believe Jesus is God or do you believe that Jesus was sent by God'

The guy said he believes that Jesus was sent by God... which is why he was told there is only one religion that believes what he believes.

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Thing is I actually have more respect for converts than guys who are just born into a religion cos they have just been brain washed and groomed from birth by their family to believe these things without making there own opinions on life and religion

The amount of times I try explaining this 2 my Muslim born mates just to watch them cat out and try justify there whole belief system and get no where

Try it yourself it's very entertaining

• Upvote 1