Blatter: "Black fucking cunt, ahh that's just banter"

TF S4DK

I've already stated my opinions on the Suarez case in another thread.

All I was doing here is expressing the point that from the alternative point of view, this doesn't mean he's guilty and that his explanation is lies.

IMO I can fully believe that what was said was said with the Intent that the majority in here believe it was said with.

gotta love sepp, dug his own grave with this one :Y:

• Upvote 1

Under-fire FIFA president Sepp Blatter has become embroiled in a war of words with Rio Ferdinand on Twitter regarding his comments on racism.

Manchester Unitedspacer.gif defender Ferdinandspacer.gif was quick to condemn remarks made by Blatter on Wednesday suggesting racism is not a problem in football and that any on-field disputes should be settled with a handshake.

The comments stirred up a storm which has led to calls for Blatter to resign.

Ferdinand contacted Blatter's Twitter account directly, writing: "@SeppBlatter your comments on racism are so condescending its almost laughable. If fans shout racist chants but shake our hands is that ok?"

The England player also criticised FIFA's attempts to clarify Blatter's comments with a statement on their website underneath a picture of Blatter with South African minister Tokyo Sexwale, who was imprisoned on Robben Island during the apartheid era.

Ferdinand wrote: "Fifa clear up the blatter comments with a pic of him posing with a black man..I need the hand covering eyes symbol!!"

Blatter was stung into a response on Thursday and replied directly to Ferdinand saying: "The 'black man' as you call him has a name: Tokyo Sexwale. He has done tremendous work against racism and apartheid in Africa.

"We have done several joint activities to raise awareness on the struggle against racism in South Africa.spacer.gif FIFA has a long standing and proud record in the area of anti-discrimination which will continue."

Rio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

but if Terry is found guilty and he doesn't send then

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rio

Professional Footballers' Association chief Gordon Taylor has called for FIFA boss Sepp Blatter to stand down following his comments about racism in the game.

Now leading figures in football are calling on the veteran Swiss official to stand down.Blatter has created uproar following his latest remarks, saying that even if a player is racially abused on the pitch a mere handshake at the end of the game should be sufficient to deal with the matter.

"I can't believe it when I heard them [blatter's quotes]," Taylorspacer.gif toldSky Sports News.

"I just felt this was a bridge too far, the straw that broke the camel's back - he made offensive comments some time ago about female footballers and then more recently he was very homophobic in Qatar.

"We have had the World Cup bid process, we have had corruption in his own back-yard, the total failure to use technology to get justice on the field - but this just goes beyond the line to talk like he did - it just shows he is totally out of tune and out of time.

"He should move aside for Michel Platini,spacer.gif it is embarrassing - if one person should get it about racism it is the head of FIFA, which has 200 countries in the world, is so diverse with different cultures, creeds and colours.

"Everyone should be upset about those comments, I feel they were embarrassing, if you are the head of a football organisation you need followers and anybody who can follow him after that should feel ashamed of themselves."

"He doesn't understand how divisive racism is - it creates 'them and us'. Football should be about pulling people together in society, that is what we are working hard on in England and why we are educating children, racism is caught not taught, we want a world where nobody even thinks about prefacing what they say with the colour of a person's skin.When asked if Blatter needs to step down, Taylor replied: "Without a shadow of doubt.

"But when you have the head of the world body saying that anyone on the receiving end on the pitch of racism should just treat it as part of the game and shake hands, it is outrageous and he is just not with it."

Taylor admits that Blatter's comments come at a bad time, given the current racism allegations in the English game involving John Terryspacer.gif and Luis Suarez.spacer.gif

"Certainly it comes at a time, that it is decisive," said Taylor.

"If we are going to be a civilised society we have to believe we are all equal and we need to educate our children and sport has to play a part in that."

Taylor says talks are on-going over both Terry and Suarez, adding: "I have dealt with the situation as it is a matter of concern for our members.

"I am disappointed the Terry and Ferdinand (hearing) can't be held as the police have their own enquiry but we have to grasp these nettles and deal with them and let the truth come out and make sure our equality programmes are continued to be rolled out.

"I don't want to pre-judge cases that are on-going, it is not just about having someone hung drawn and quartered, you have to have sanctions but it is an education process."

How can Sepp Blatter step down for not saying anything racist?

His comments seem to be intentionally misinterpretated, did he not just assume there was no racism in football and that a hand shake after the game settles indifferences?

Bar the Terry case which is still inconclusive there has rarely been a case of racism between opposing profesionals on the sporting field in the last 25 years which backs up the work Blatter has done and what he's trying to say.

A lot of people need to come back to this in a months time and re-evaluate what they've said.

• Downvote 7

In all honesty, what your saying is correct,

its a touchy subject and people will react accordingly as its the social norm to do so,

his comments weren't racist at all really, Just very very ignorant, but what more do we expect than for a Caucasion man

from Switzerland not to understand racism towards Black people or other racial minorities.

i had a conversation earlier this year, where i was asked what i thought about Obama being president of USA i said i loved the fact that he was in power due to the fact that he was black, the person i was speaking to just didnt understand why his race was a issue, he just didn't get it.

Sepp Blatter is just the same, he see's racist abuse as the very same someone calling him a fat bastard or something.

guy probably needs educating so he understands the issue a lttle more, but nobody will stand up and say anything as he's surrounded by yes men, who get paid to effectivly tell him how great he is. and what a good job he's doing

His comments seem to be intentionally misinterpretated, did he not just assume there was no racism in football and that a hand shake after the game settles indifferences?

Are you implying he was less informed than all of us on the race allegations currently looming over English football?

Come on now

No, but the head of the global game shouldn't be as ignorant to issues like these,

And it kind of makes all these anti racism campaigns look

Like meaningless empty gestures.

(which is what I imagine most people knew they were in the first place)

I am someone who'd rather people state their true views on issues and not just tow the line they're meant to,

But the reality of running a organisation like FIFA us, the man in charge has to say the right things and tick the right boxes. And at least act like they are aware of and intune with the issues at hand.

lol english fa frothing out the mouths to get blatter out bait because of the failed wc bid lool

even the SUN had it as its front page headline of his comments since when have they cared - dave whelan said the other day that if black players get racism then they should 'just get on with it' where was their front page then.

in any case regardless of the english media's agenda i would still like to see this sepp c*nt out regardless

• Upvote 2

Guest Portuguese

lol english fa frothing out the mouths to get blatter out bait because of the failed wc bid lool

even the SUN had it as its front page headline of his comments since when have they cared - dave whelan said the other day that if black players get racism then they should 'just get on with it' where was their front page then.

in any case regardless of the english media's agenda i would still like to see this sepp c*nt out regardless

Pos