BABY MOTHERS

BILLY BRIGHT

If there's drama from early on just allow it

This

/

One nigga got pitched last week and is now in a coma due to these dramas

See when I was a younger I was in a situation that could of turned out exactly like this. I was about 19 and the baby dad was some ex bouncer 6ft sum thing and like in his 30's

My boy caught a glimpse of the guy once and he said if he would of punched me I would of just ceased to exist, on some taken completely out of the timeline flex

Deep to hear about that guy though still

I remember I was 17/18 this flake from Uxbridge had a mouthful of me, when her baby farda rolled up and clocked me through the front window. She was shook to open the door, I flewww out the back door, hopped two fences to hit main road. I know she got folded that night.

Lol

Them fight or flight situations dere.

I remember I was 17/18 this flake from Uxbridge had a mouthful of me, when her baby farda rolled up and clocked me through the front window. She was shook to open the door, I flewww out the back door, hopped two fences to hit main road. I know she got folded that night.

htfsdhtfdhfdhfd

h

fg

/

Slightly related story

One of my boys drew this ting from Kingston. He didn't know she had a man til he got down there and was in the yard, the yout was 4 and sleeping in her bedroom. He said she showed him a pic of her man and he was the blackest and blonxest nigga. She told him that he's in and out of prison for drugs and assault. These times my boys thinking FUCK this bitch is crazy but she was sexy and put it on him. But he said before they beat he made her double lock the front door then he mapped out his route out to the back door. Put a little stool near the fence at the back, put all his clothes neatly so he could just jump up and go if dude turned up unexpectedly.

Nothing ever happened but he still went down there 2 or 3 more times til we all convinced him it's not worth the risk!

Her reason for cheating was that he weren't fucking her properly :lol:

htfsdhtfdhfdhfd

h

fg

/

Slightly related story

One of my boys drew this ting from Kingston. He didn't know she had a man til he got down there and was in the yard, the yout was 4 and sleeping in her bedroom. He said she showed him a pic of her man and he was the blackest and blonxest nigga. She told him that he's in and out of prison for drugs and assault. These times my boys thinking FUCK this bitch is crazy but she was sexy and put it on him. But he said before they beat he made her double lock the front door then he mapped out his route out to the back door. Put a little stool near the fence at the back, put all his clothes neatly so he could just jump up and go if dude turned up unexpectedly.

Nothing ever happened but he still went down there 2 or 3 more times til we all convinced him it's not worth the risk!

dgrthtrg

frf

ffrfddfgeg

Was on the train when I had to stop reading this....got to 'blonxest' and Had to stop reading, absolutely tears and the woman sitting next to me was looking uneasy

Guest Portuguese

htfsdhtfdhfdhfd

h

fg

/

Slightly related story

:lol

Guest M12 Part 2

htfsdhtfdhfdhfd

h

fg

/

Slightly related story

:lol:

lol earlier in the year me and few of the guys went up to Bristol to go to one rave, get there now pure vibes, getting more drunk by the minute an on a hungry flex..me an my boy chatting to these chicks for a bit, the chick I'm talking to randomly says to me "i hope you dont think you're gonna have sex with me tonight" on them I'm not a hoe vibes...within 30 minutes of her saying that shes all grabbing up my peice in the rave...

so take her back to the hotel midway through the rave...do the deeds then she drops "I shouldnt be doing this", i just laugh then she goes, I've got a boyfriend and kid at home, now this makes me start benning up coz the date right now is 3rd April....Mother's day

females are ruthless

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lol earlier in the year me and few of the guys went up to Bristol to go to one rave, get there now pure vibes, getting more drunk by the minute an on a hungry flex..me an my boy chatting to these chicks for a bit, the chick I'm talking to randomly says to me "i hope you dont think you're gonna have sex with me tonight" on them I'm not a hoe vibes...within 30 minutes of her saying that shes all grabbing up my peice in the rave...

so take her back to the hotel midway through the rave...do the deeds then she drops "I shouldnt be doing this", i just laugh then she goes, I've got a boyfriend and kid at home, now this makes me start benning up coz the date right now is 3rd April....Mother's day

females are ruthless

ROFLMFAO

dunno what the problem is

dont have to deal with the chick

fuck her and ur off

am i missing something here?

there was no problem fam...i wenrt looking to deal with the chick

just found it funny I was fuckin her on MOTHERS DAY when she had a man an kid at home, they were snoozing waiting for mumma to come home so baby father could get them bacon sandwiches on ready for when she comes in and the kid can see her open up her card with scribbled writing all over it

he'll be cleaning that yard from top to bottom as it's the womans day she's gonna be taking full advantage but what he doesnt know is that less than 12 hours ago she was gettin rooted

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

dunno what the problem is

dont have to deal with the chick

fuck her and ur off

am i missing something here?

there was no problem fam...i wenrt looking to deal with the chick

just found it funny I was fuckin her on MOTHERS DAY when she had a man an kid at home, they were snoozing waiting for mumma to come home so baby father could get them bacon sandwiches on ready for when she comes in and the kid can see her open up her card with scribbled writing all over it

he'll be cleaning that yard from top to bottom as it's the womans day she's gonna be taking full advantage but what he doesnt know is that less than 12 hours ago she was gettin rooted

these kinda situations are real life pain.

there are few things that would bring me to question myself as a man. This kinda situation would be one of them