That internal clock

Davicious X

*Reads the article Supermalt's posted*

*Looks at his 3 healthy children sleeping. Holds wife's stomach which contains the fourth*

*Cries tears of joy*

[Rick Ross] What did I do to deserve this? [Rick Ross]

What you mean what did you do to deserve this?

You had sex with your wife.

Without giving you my whole life story. I literally came from nothing, not "western" notion of nothing. I'm talking about living in a mud hut, survived 2 civil wars, came here didn't speak a word of English nothing. I won't even go into the shit I've gone through in the UK.

It's like what Badman said "life is a blessing". Many ppl everyday try & fail to achieve the things most deem simple/easy or if they do achieve it, death comes calling, messy divorces, babymama drama renders them unable to see their child etc.

Enjoy the simple & easy things in life YOU have because THAT very thing millions will never have.

No one really knows what the future holds. For example you may think your blessed & can have kids then one day boom, you find yourself seeking answers to why you can't & how can given the new reality.

Fundamentally no one really deserves anything in life bar someone thinking you do & therefore giving it to you.

/

Why you so bitter though?

Kool.

• Downvote 11

*Looks at his 3 healthy children sleeping. Holds wife's stomach which contains the fourth*

*Cries tears of joy*

Without giving you my whole life story. I literally came from nothing, not "western" notion of nothing. I'm talking about living in a mud hut, survived 2 civil wars, came here didn't speak a word of English nothing. I won't even go into the shit I've gone through in the UK.

It's like what Badman said "life is a blessing". Many ppl everyday try & fail to achieve the things most deem simple/easy or if they do achieve it, death comes calling, messy divorces, babymama drama renders them unable to see their child etc.

Enjoy the simple & easy things in life YOU have because THAT very thing millions will never have.

No one really knows what the future holds. For example you may think your blessed & can have kids then one day boom, you find yourself seeking answers to why you can't & how can given the new reality.

Fundamentally no one really deserves anything in life bar someone thinking you do & therefore giving it to you.

/

Why you so bitter though?

people in these situations like yourself should feel encouraged to share your story's/experiences because it could be inspirational for those who read it especially some of the young'uns in here. I see no real reason not to but of course maybe you feel a way so in that case fair enough its your choice

I personally wish I could be in that situation where I can say yeah look at me ive come from nothing now look at my life coz maybe it can inspire you etc. But i'm nowhere near that level yet.

• Upvote 2

Guest phonecharger

you dont get any funds just shut up

can tell from the tone of ur posts that your angry at life

stop sulkin and get the fonds in

I can tell by your posts you don't get girls, shut up and step your game up you buttas.

ugly1_1702771i.jpg

am sexy g

ask your sister

• Upvote 2

*Cries tears of joy*

Life is a blessing my friend

some people try all their lives and get nothing

The way I see it there are plenty of orphans and shit out there that need a good home so it ain't the end of the world if you can't have kids but really want kids.

Im Broke is just cynical lol.

*Cries tears of joy*

Life is a blessing my friend

some people try all their lives and get nothing

The way I see it there are plenty of orphans and shit out there that need a good home so it ain't the end of the world if you can't have kids but really want kids.

Im Broke is just cynical lol.(adopting)

Its not that sraight forward.

Its a married man & womans pride and joy to conceive and give birth.

props to goddaz on his post.

thats some inspirational stuff right there.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Not that any of you care but my wife's blessing me with a second son.

*Cries more tears of joy*

/

Safe Afroman. Writing a book & will be making a film based on it next year. Would love to have your musical skills on board for the soundtrack. We'll talk more later...

• Upvote 2