★★★ Vitali Klitschko vs Derek Chisora ★★★

Fighting Weight

I know that but at that point he weren't doing sh*t but heckling at the back of the room

sh*t was unclassy and hes dying to stay relevant in the sport. Nobody in boxing in any other country takes his seriously, hes irrelevant, and hes just clutching to anything in the boxing scene to stay relevant sh*t is disgusting

Also Adam Booth saying he got sparked afterwards I'm pretty sure it was when David threw the tripod in

Either Adam Booth is a prick so I'm glad

I know that but at that point he weren't doing sh*t but heckling at the back of the room

sh*t was unclassy and hes dying to stay relevant in the sport. Nobody in boxing in any other country takes his seriously, hes irrelevant, and hes just clutching to anything in the boxing scene to stay relevant sh*t is disgusting

Also Adam Booth saying he got sparked afterwards I'm pretty sure it was when David threw the tripod in

Either Adam Booth is a prick so I'm glad

A+ post imo

• Downvote 1

Haye >>>>

Just dunno how I feel about Haye swinging on Uncle Charles after Chisora...

Chisora said he gonna bun him, lol, yeah okay p*ssy, stick to boxing.

p*ssy?

Bet you've never even stepped in the ring.

Yeah cos what happened, took place in a boxing ring... :/

The oxymoron levels are high. Your a BOXER and you just got a 3 piece from a BOXER and your talking about guns and buning... :/ and you think he's not a p*ssy?! Lol. Okay...

David Haye insists he will assist the boxing authorities in their investigation into his brawl with fellow heavyweight Dereck Chisora in Munich on Saturday night.

The pair were involved in a bloody clash following Chisora's points defeat to WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, with German police releasing Chisora without charge and still hoping to speak to Haye, whose whereabouts remain unknown.

Haye today released a statement through his promoters in which he promised to co-operate with any investigation which takes place.

He said: "I realise I am no angel - and don't mind a bit of professional trash-talk to help raise boxing's profile - but, during my 21 years in the sport, I have never been involved in, or even witnessed, such a serious fracas.

"If requested, I shall happily assist the boxing authorities with any investigation they wish to launch and, ultimately, hope that all lessons learned from this incident will be implemented."

The statement does not specify Haye's whereabouts but the British fighter claimed he left Munich on Sunday morning and Press Association Sport understands he is back in Britain.

“During my 21 years in the sport, I have never been involved in, or even witnessed, such a serious fracas”David Haye

Haye claims the fracas was instigated by Chisora.

He continued: "Moments before declaring he wanted to go face-to-face with me, Chisora assured the gathered media that he would give me 'two slaps'. Chisora had, of course, already been shrouded in controversy that weekend.

"Despite this, Chisora climbed down from the top table, removed his robe and then walked towards me, entourage in tow, in an aggressive manner.

"I held my ground, but, unfortunately, he caused a serious disturbance to occur, something which threatened to damage the reputation of the sport we both love.

"Regrettably, some members of his entourage also encouraged the chaos. Nevertheless, Chisora and I soon separated, brushed ourselves down and moved in opposite directions. The confrontation then reignited, however, and both (Chisora's trainer) Don Charles and (Haye's manager) Adam Booth became involved in the mess. Adam suffered a cut to the head.

"Thankfully, it didn't take long for the ruckus to again settle down. It was then that I heard Chisora say he planned to 'shoot me dead'.

"I decided to leave the venue and return to my hotel, a move which I hoped would defuse the situation. However, Chisora's team were staying at the same hotel as me and, in light of the threats Chisora had made in front of the world's media, it seemed far more appropriate for me and Adam to leave the hotel as quickly as possible.

"Consequently, I left Munich on an earlier flight on Sunday morning and have been thinking about what happened ever since, as well as replaying the incident many times via YouTube. It goes without saying, I am bitterly disappointed to have been a part of what transpired on Saturday evening."

Munich Police spokesman Gottfried Schlicht said: "I don't know whether British police have been contacted yet because that is the job of the court, not the Munich Police.

"We have to ask the court in Munich and the court goes to Scotland Yard or wherever in the UK.

"That is likely to happen but I don't know how long the process will take. My opinion is that it should or will happen as soon as possible but I can't say whether that will take days or weeks. I don't know."

Schlicht admits detectives are at an impasse until Haye is located. "Until we speak to Haye, nothing more can happen," he said.

"We need both sides. We've heard Dereck Chisora and now we wait to hear David Haye."

I understand why he breeezed, he's a boxer who was gonna fight for the World title, he's on the right path, so I get it...

But when he then does this, to another boxer, I shake my head, call him a p*ssy and say this is what happens when you try bring in the road man bravado into a professional sport.

Every boxer I've known apart from the stories i've been told about Gary Mason

They just a ticking timebomb of pure alpha male

The urge just to use their ability

They crave the potential for inticement, antagonism and an excuse to use their

It's a pretty big generalisation and I know the code of boxing is to leave your gloves in the ring and be a caring civilian to the community

But, knowing you have that in your locker under the wrong influences is a recepie for disaster imo.

Every boxer I've known apart from the stories i've been told about Gary Mason

They just a ticking timebomb of pure alpha male

The urge just to use their ability

They crave the potential for inticement, antagonism and an excuse to use their

It's a pretty big generalisation and I know the code of boxing is to leave your gloves in the ring and be a caring civilian to the community

But, knowing you have that in your locker under the wrong influences is a recepie for disaster imo.

stfu u irrelevant c unt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1