FA Cup Round 4 & Week 23

User

The Villa have had some good days at your new place, McLeish seems to keep getting a results when he needs one & the atmosphere round your place seems even worse than ours at the minute.

We've got 5,200 going too so a dodgy opening half hour from you and it could be an interesting day.

Hope u lot liven the place up a bit on ur big day out, expecting lots of noise..

I think it will be a tricky game, we were lucky to get the win at Villa Park tbh.. depends on the starting 11's but we've lost 3 outta 4 so theres no better time to play us

Lol@ big day out, I doubt any team in the country has a better record than us at your place. Including you :lol:

Dunno how I feel about the FA Cup atm. Guess it depends on how long we stay in Champs League.

Dont get when arsenal fans say this. Your best chance of silverware this season and so many of u seem unsure on it after how many seasons without a trophy

• Upvote 1

The Villa have had some good days at your new place, McLeish seems to keep getting a results when he needs one & the atmosphere round your place seems even worse than ours at the minute.

We've got 5,200 going too so a dodgy opening half hour from you and it could be an interesting day.

Hope u lot liven the place up a bit on ur big day out, expecting lots of noise..

I think it will be a tricky game, we were lucky to get the win at Villa Park tbh.. depends on the starting 11's but we've lost 3 outta 4 so theres no better time to play us

Lol@ big day out, I doubt any team in the country has a better record than us at your place. Including you :lol:

What?

Dunno how I feel about the FA Cup atm. Guess it depends on how long we stay in Champs League.

Dont get when arsenal fans say this. Your best chance of silverware this season and so many of u seem unsure on it after how many seasons without a trophy

We dont have a squad built to play in three tournaments and win one of them.

I want us to finish in the top 4, everything else after is a bonus.

So while the FA Cup is the realistic trophy I know that unless the draw is very kind to us, it could derail us, for example say we beat Villa, pick up our form in February and March, come April and May and big game pile up, not doubt we will be spent again, get injuries, and fail at everything AGAIN.

Do not want.

still gutted about yesterdays result

De Gea was probs to blame for the first goal and maybe should have done a little better for the second but the real problem for us is our lack of funds

all that money we have thats being pissed away every year to pay bank interest payments is damaging us in the long run

we kept the ball well with two 30 somethings in the middle of the park against an average LFC side (probs the worst we've faced in a few years) but we couldnt finish the job, we're just not good enough it seems

credit to SAF for keeping us in and amongst it all these years, but unless our finances are sorted we'll be left having to rely on the class of '92 for many years to come

p.s. we BADLY missed Rooney yesterday too :(

The CL is a work in progress, they will get better, comes from experience.

They will win the league unless something drastic happens.

Agree in regards to the champions league thing, but in reality it won't take something DRASTIC for them not to win the league, far from it.

Mancini ain't geting sacked unless they fall out of the top four.

Dunno if Levy's pocket stretch to Mourinho's...

Levy will pay the 5 + a year for a man like Mourinho. Them rumours are false though anyways?

He wouldn't go back to Chelsea.

If City win the league, Mancini will stay.

Liverpool ain't getting rid of the best manager in the world, King Kenny.

Mourinho loves London so i see it as Spurs or even you lot :lol:

Don't think he's leaving though

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2