FA Cup Round 4 & Week 23

User

With an experienced Goalie and CB pairing you get the constant talking to keep everyone on their toes and concentrating.

Evra was really the only 1 at the back with experience today so I wouldn't look too deep into it.

He's been patchy for about a season and a half

Always losing concentration or getting roasted by mid-table quality players

HIm & Cole are both finished

Almunia or De Gea? Boy... There actually isn't much in it when he puts in performances like that...

A draw, maybe at a reach United to snatch it, would have been the right result, but Liverpool didnt hvae to wrk very hard to get their two goals.

De Gea is all mentality tho, not even a gym thing, man just comes like he dont wanna get touched let alone hurt. Tell Roney to tump him up in training or something cos f*ck*ng hell.

When Ballague was talking about De Gea's reservation on joining United being that his family and him are friends with the Reyes family and there experience of England is hardly encouraging De Gea to move, I now see he is actually at risk of becoming Jose Reyes mk II.

Guest petercrotch

On the plus side i think we played very well considering we had no rooney , vidic ,ferdinand , nani , young , jones . We are not that bad . We just need a new keeper LOL