Ravel Morrison Watch

Mame Biram Diouf

Bare man don't make the grade. I'll watch Arsenal's youth, if that.

So true even looking back through England youth teams. So many guys who represented England to like u19s and now play semi pro/are plumbers etc.

Impossible to predict; Delfouneso and Luke Moore looked like world beaters whilst Gabby looked a clown.

The only one from Villa in recent years who looked the part all the way through and has gone on to be a top level star is Gary Cahill. His sale was the first time O'Neill got any criticism at Villa. c*nt.

Take note of the players playing above their group, they tend to be the special ones.

what like your boy jay simpson? I swaer he was playing for arsenal u18s when he was about 12

Impossible to predict; Delfouneso and Luke Moore looked like world beaters whilst Gabby looked a clown.

The only one from Villa in recent years who looked the part all the way through and has gone on to be a top level star is Gary Cahill. His sale was the first time O'Neill got any criticism at Villa. c*nt.

I remember sitting with my dad watching Luke and stefan moore play for England youth teams way back when. We thought they would do big thibgs

TBH a lot of the times, it more about the first team managers.

Like Rhys Murphy, even when he wasnt injured, and people was saying he could be our Alan Shearer, I knew he wouldn't make it as he just wasn't a Wenger type player.

Thats why when certain players get chances ahead of others at first-team level for Arsenal, I'm convinced its more about how they handled themselves and a raw attribute then ability.

TBH a lot of the times, it more about the first team managers.

Like Rhys Murphy, even when he wasnt injured, and people was saying he could be our Alan Shearer, I knew he wouldn't make it as he just wasn't a Wenger type player.

Thats why when certain players get chances ahead of others at first-team level for Arsenal, I'm convinced its more about how they handled themselves and a raw attribute then ability.

100%

but rhys murphy has never been that good. I used to see him a lot and he'd play absolutey sh*t most of the game but he'd score. So it didnt matter. Then he got a big injury and just never got the goalscoring touch back and the rest of his game wasnt good enough to compensate for it

joe cole had all the tekk coached out of him.

biggest myth in football

• Upvote 1

its true, joe cole used to play ball like he was in ends. He was unpredictable tricky and skilful. west ham and early chelsea days. I dont remember which manager came in but they turned him into a robot