Stupid things girls do in their youth

Captain Planet

yeah but your queens riding a knight when your playing king.

• Upvote 1

Seriously how old are these 3 women meant to be?

I only ask cos lets be honest most people here arent going to be married before they hit 30 so if a woman has had sex with 20 men by the age of 30, yes I understand the number 20 might seem a bit loose but 20 men over what is near a 15 year period really isnt so insulting.

Certain man just arent being realistic

• Upvote 1

Seriously how old are these 3 women meant to be?

I only ask cos lets be honest most people here arent going to be married before they hit 30 so if a woman has had sex with 20 men by the age of 30, yes I understand the number 20 might seem a bit loose but 20 men over what is near a 15 year period really isnt so insulting.

Certain man just arent being realistic

No

Others are just being pessimistic

not to throw another spanner in the works

but when getting to know a girl...if she has cheated she will say...maybe not even say but if your game is good enough you will get that out of her

however there is no chance in hell if a girl thinks your serious relationship material she is going to let it out of the hat that shes banged 20+ or whatever high number of man...no chance.... only way you get that info of a girl if she just wants to be a link and wants you to know you got a come ready cos shes experienced OR your deep into the relationship and she thinks your love is strong enough that you wont leave over it.

• Upvote 1

See this is why 20 is just so bad...

I know a girl that had been with her boyfriend since 12 right thru to 24, lost her virginity to him, moved in with him, everything, then they broke up.

She was single and in just over two years she said she had sex with 7 men.

I said what made you stop? Her response "One day I said to myself if I carry on I'll be hitting double digits before I get married... I ain't no whore..."

About im not the spokesman

Having your kid born into the world from a woman who has beaten 20 different guys

20 different guys have jammed there d*ck into her p*ssy

You would feel comfortable snuggling up to her at night and showing her off to your friends and family

CBL

All this im not a spokesman thing is bullshit

I feel strongly what I am saying is right

All this everyone has an opinion thing KOOL

I haven't seen anyone put forward a good case yet as to why it is ok

• Upvote 1

here bane

say you choose number 2.... your with her 30/40 years.... and she is 65 and slept with 20 odd guys but never cheated on you and only had your d*ck for that time

but you opt for number 1 she in 30 years cheats on you twice a year for 30 years....(she likes the excitement of it).... she would end up overtaking number 2

ollololollololo

thats not too bad say she buss cherry at 15 thats less than 3 d*cks a year, by p*ssy stock market thats decent

facepalm_asian_gif.gif

I agree smh, but then that throws up the question of how many holes is ok for men to dig out? Can you match the standard you expect from your partner?

when I told my king the number from his face I could tell his was treble that figure I said sh*t liz I found a bigger whore than myself, antics.

not to throw another spanner in the works

but when getting to know a girl...if she has cheated she will say...maybe not even say but if your game is good enough you will get that out of her

however there is no chance in hell if a girl thinks your serious relationship material she is going to let it out of the hat that shes banged 20+ or whatever high number of man...no chance.... only way you get that info of a girl if she just wants to be a link and wants you to know you got a come ready cos shes experienced OR your deep into the relationship and she thinks your love is strong enough that you wont leave over it.

Fam, you presented the circumstances to us, so we know.