Stupid things girls do in their youth

Captain Planet

Guest chap44uns

No doubt you both dropped out of education once it was no long compulsory, I wouldn't expect you to understand metaphorical and figurative language.

You both have not even contributed to this thread, just because whatever is dead today don't come and post your begging for lol comments in here.

tumblr_lx409hEGG31r1dmc5o1_500.gif

grindin ard for di pos

• Downvote 1

This thread turned silly real quick

is every man on here saying that their wifeys have had less than 5 d*cks and never given head?!

lmao

Even then so what?

is that guaranteed to work?

Good example.....

I had a chance to settle down with some girl I was seeing who happened to be a virgin. She was Persian, a solid 8/10 and down for me. Exclusivity was guaranteed and social status would have been upgraded. She was a freshie too so nobody would have taxed it.

But she had some immature personality and was annoying as f*ck!

In my opinion.......she hasnt lived. That put me off and ultimately lost interest. Didnt even stick around for the beat.

Theres so many things to consider and most man are going on like the number of partners the chick has been with will be the deciding factor.....

lmao

sorry but these will be the same guys who touch their 30s'/40's and look back and think what the f*ck is going on why am I still single

This thread is so wrong

p.s. the female contribution to this thread has been appalling just shaking my head at the comments

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was looking at girls who I know full well had slept with 15-20 man calling a girl a hoe cos she'd given her man head, my brain was hurting.

Joke ting is certain people still hold these views now.

it's a valid view to the people who hold it. for some people performing aural sex is a line that they just CANNOT cross, and a practise they associate with hoes.

by this logic (not mine), vaginal sex with any number of people is more acceptable than giving head in any instance

it's pretty much the same as how man will send for a bowcat all day long, but not say anything about a man who has f*cked over 100 girls.

Now imagine if I was the only man that f*cked that.

Now what I'm saying a one man stripper is unlikely, but I dont see why cos she's a stripper it makes her value any less, its a job.

number of men she has f ucked is irrelevant. from 9-5 (pm-am) her job is to parade her naked body to a bunch of men, hoping they push bank notes into her bra.

that is what makes her not wifey material to the people who have said they wouldn't wifey a stripper, not the number of men they imagine she's had sex with.

that said, Your preference is Your preference

theres some diamonds out there though especially in london.

let's not lose sight of this

the ideal decent women we want are out there, we should not be settling for anything short of what we want. if they're not what You want, keep them as a link

/

naked pics is worse than any of the 3 scenarios

IMO the number thing is secondary

Tings get thrown under the bus way before you start talking numbers

It all depends on which way you look at it or which 1 you find out 1st.

If you just meet a chick and your boy recognises her and pulls you to the side, said she's big time slosh in South, that should be the end really.